Toribash
I've lost count of how many posts claim it's shit.
No one can prove anything. There's no point arguing/discussing this.
Jan_miguel: It's a fictional film you idiot. They weren't trying to say that the world will end like that. They just wanted to make a film and make cash.

Constipate: Thanks for pointing that out as well.
imbaimbaimbaimbaimbaimbaimbaimbaimbaimbaimbaimba
Originally Posted by EnergyDrink View Post
I've lost count of how many posts claim it's shit.
No one can prove anything. There's no point arguing/discussing this.
Jan_miguel: It's a fictional film you idiot. They weren't trying to say that the world will end like that. They just wanted to make a film and make cash.

Constipate: Thanks for pointing that out as well.

lol your 50% write because they didnt want to make cash they just wanted to show people that the world will end soon. and on top of that the director and the producer talked about 2012 search it on youtube.
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Originally Posted by killer321 View Post
lol your 50% write because they didnt want to make cash

Ahaha, so they spent a ton of money and a lot of time to just tell the audience that? If they wanted to do that they could have just put it in the newspaper or made the film free etc.
EnergyDrink : I suggest you don't say this is not worth discussing,this is put in the discussions section for a reason,also you only have 2 posts,I recommend you get more posts and then try to argue about whether we should discuss this or not..
Tint is sex.
derp

...I actually read about this in a Finnish science magazine.

tl;dr : Around the year 2012, there is a small possibility (notice: SMALL POSSIBILITY) that a huge plasma space storm emerges from the Sun.
It's enough big to cut out all the electricity from Earth for a several years.

...That's what I read from the Finnish science magazine.

Just sayin' that actually something might happen in 2012. ;o
But idk if you can nowadays trust the scientists.
Originally Posted by HidanX View Post
EnergyDrink : I suggest you don't say this is not worth discussing,this is put in the discussions section for a reason,also you only have 2 posts,I recommend you get more posts and then try to argue about whether we should discuss this or not..

:o That's strange, I can't seem to find you on the list of admins.
People are allowed to disagree and have their own opinions; get over it.
they say shifting of the poles will flood and make earthquakes where they don't normaly happen, and where they do, and they shift because our sun (what we are orbiting) our moon (what is orbiting us) and the center of the galaxy (i haave no idea what it does) will line up and make gravity go hyper...... its all total bullshit though, don't belive it, its all based around that the miyans stopped thier calander there because they cba to carry on....

EDIT: and remember when the science people said the world will end because of that black hole machine? and did it end *looks around* no...
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*