Toribash
This is not my buisness to bud it, but movester if the clan's higher ups told you to stop posting here because you have gotten a second chance. You should probably to stop posting here before you just aren't allowed here.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Name:Filip Hammarberg
Mods:i prefer Aikido or Aikidobigdojo
Belt:MasterBelt / 490 games left till i get costum
Personal information:I'm 15 years old and live in sweden i like to be a part of clans and yeah thats my life storie
Clans:Rage Obey and some more that i dont remember
i've read Secret rules: YES
'The secret rules' ...That too, but we are looking for another thing.

And why are you applying when you're still in a clan? 'Exodus', right, so you're clan-hopping.

That should by an instant deny, in my opinion. Not exactly for clan-hopping, but for being in a clan,
whlist applying to one.
Let's just keep it simple metri, we already mentioned that he didn't do what was required, no need to keep going :P
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
And why are you applying when you're still in a clan? 'Exodus', right, so you're clan-hopping.

I cannot understand why anyone would do this, quite frankly...
Belt:5th dan

Mods:Aikido,Teakkyon,and wushu.

About me paragraph:Well I am a really old Toribash player. I have no alternate accounts and I have had maybe 2 infractions in this community from useless posts. I love this game and can play it for hours. I am more of a forum guy but I am in game a lot to. I am 16 and a die hard OU fan. I am mature and fun but I can be serious when I need to be. I am currently a clan graduation tester which means I can hand out tests for the clan graduation achievment. I love robotic sets and collect sets for a living on here. I am a easy guy to get along with and a great loyal member. I have only been in a few clans like Elite, Inq,Fr3styL,Elite, and Pandora. I was kicked out of Inq because of useless threads. I left Fr3styL willingly same reasom for Elite and Pandora. I think this clan is a high quality clan with a strong reputation. I have found the secret Hawt sauce.

Skills:Well I am great in the market but my best skill is in game in teakkyon. I can make textures but not too great. I can make avatars great if you can provide a picture.

Replays: I need time to regain my skill

http://www.toribash.com/usercard/josemi.png
Last edited by josemi; Jun 10, 2013 at 04:39 AM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]