Ranking
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
good luck guys i sure do miss the old origin

Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Hi, good luck with the clan <3

Thank you guys, support is much appreciated.
Thank you Cat4HBR and Zach, hopefully we can restore it back to it's original stature!
Hey!
You guys invited me to the clan already! ^^
Not so long until my real account get unbanned, I won't be active until then.
So excited about bringing back Origin to life!
Last edited by ImRannane; Jul 22, 2018 at 07:57 PM.
Originally Posted by ImRannane View Post
Hey!
You guys invited me to the clan already! ^^
Not so long until my real account get unbanned, I won't be active until then.
So excited about bringing back Origin to life!

Hey Lucie, yes we are working on it. Pm one of us with the rank you'd like to cover, I didn't have the chance to talk to you.

The recruitment thread is going up soon, keep an eye out for that.
Hey guys, just letting you know I'm gonna be a bit inactive or stupidly active over the next 2 weeks or so, in the process of moving and idk when I'm packing up my pc or when it'll be setup
Originally Posted by Rosed View Post
Hey guys, just letting you know I'm gonna be a bit inactive or stupidly active over the next 2 weeks or so, in the process of moving and idk when I'm packing up my pc or when it'll be setup

Ok, let us know which one of the two it is ahah.

The Recruitment thread is up and running: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=617874

Also if you desire to have your tori displayed in the Members section post here a replay and the exact frame at which I have to take the screenshot. I'll remove flames from your tori before editing it.
Rawr XD
Glad to be working with you all
-----
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Ok, let us know which one of the two it is ahah.

The Recruitment thread is up and running: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=617874

Also if you desire to have your tori displayed in the Members section post here a replay and the exact frame at which I have to take the screenshot. I'll remove flames from your tori before editing it.

350 screen shot and you have to download and load my main onto tori 1 my main is Dillon

This is for my profile pic on clan page <3.
Attached Files
Last edited by dillon7803; Jul 23, 2018 at 12:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by dillon7803 View Post
350 screen shot and you have to download and load my main onto tori 1 my main is Dillon

This is for my profile pic on clan page <3.

I'll work on it. Done.

Btw I was thinking of moving you from Recruiters to War Disciples since I see that you like to war (we reached 400 wars!) and I would like to remove war powers from the recruiters rank. Let me know what you think.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jul 23, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
Sounds like a good idea, I'll fix it right away!
I merely put him there to try and fill out some more roles!
-----
If anyone has any suggestions of what we should do to alter or edit the clan page, please feel free to contact me or WeppetKo!
Origin is a family, and we value everyone's opinion. We want to make this clan the friendly accepting atmosphere it used to resonate.
Last edited by Rxlic; Jul 24, 2018 at 12:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I'll work on it. Done.

Btw I was thinking of moving you from Recruiters to War Disciples since I see that you like to war (we reached 400 wars!) and I would like to remove war powers from the recruiters rank. Let me know what you think.

Looks awesome thank you.