Toribash
Original Post
Bring Back In-Game Player Rank
So I’ve logged back in to Toribash after about 6 years of not having the game or it even being downloaded on my PC. I stubbled back on to it through YouTube broke how a video of Toribash esports appeared and then the nostalgia hit me, and I remembered why I spent hours playing this game. To be known as one of the best.

As you can see, I was slightly disappointed upon my return to go in to a ABD lobby see that they were no longer visible and I could not find them, any chance you could bring these back?
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
Originally Posted by sir View Post
No use spamming the thread, I've seen it

Im just being a voice for the people - we want it back
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

I still think there should be some clarity around as to why this was removed in the first place?

I mean look at the comments and likes on the posts made in this thread the people obviously want it back - can anyone actually tell us why it was taken out. The game is boring with out the competitiveness leading people to duel to so that they feel like they actually have status when really all you need is a rank. You rank clan but can't rank players in mods, make it make sense man...

Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
I still think there should be some clarity around as to why this was removed in the first place?

I mean look at the comments and likes on the posts made in this thread the people obviously want it back - can anyone actually tell us why it was taken out. The game is boring with out the competitiveness leading people to duel to so that they feel like they actually have status when really all you need is a rank. You rank clan but can't rank players in mods, make it make sense man...

Still waiting on a reply..

I’m seeing a lot of newer players use clan rankings as a measurement of skill.

Kinda disappointing because it is not accurate in any way and only tracks clan wars and there is no “elo” system in it either. We haven’t had a real leaderboard in years…

We’re not really asking for much we just want a yes or no answer that much would suffice. Better than leaving it up in the air.
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
I’m seeing a lot of newer players use clan rankings as a measurement of skill.

Kinda disappointing because it is not accurate in any way and only tracks clan wars and there is no “elo” system in it either. We haven’t had a real leaderboard in years…

We’re not really asking for much we just want a yes or no answer that much would suffice. Better than leaving it up in the air.

Yeah seriously... we aren't asking for a lot. I can't even count on my fingers how many times somebody asked me to clan war only because they wanted to play me competitively (which also benefits their clan ofc lol). But a solid ranking system and overall just bringing back player ranks would definitely have me playing more. TC and items can't be the only driving force for somebody to play.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Next ranking season is likely happening relatively soon, we're working on it
+ 1 for in game player rank in mods.
This one of the main reasons why i played and evolved to get top 10.
It's excited to see other high rank players and know that good fight awaits you and after win you grow not only at own skill but in rank. That's satisfying.
And its happened on daily bases, not only when ranking seasons.