Ranking
you've made some of the most iconic toribash videos and for that I have nothing but respect

based legend
Btw, I would like to give a huge thanks to Tripstone, Jisse, Swexx and Moop. That is because of them if I now get the yellow name.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Gratz man, I don't think I would have started sparring seriously back then without your awesome vids
Originally Posted by Akanori View Post
Gratz man, I don't think I would have started sparring seriously back then without your awesome vids

Yeah thanks, I started this channel videos to promote the "realism side" of toribash. I guess I have scored

Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Well deserved man. You helped inspire so many including myself.

I am each time amazed when I read I have inspired so good players

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I'm not a replay player, but I enjoyed watching replay makers conquer the Toribash Ninja Warrior mods

I remember Xioi climbing a building to avoid the whole course and reach the end, it was crazy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I'm not a replay player, but I enjoyed watching replay makers conquer the Toribash Ninja Warrior mods

I remember Xioi climbing a building to avoid the whole course and reach the end, it was crazy.

100% agree I watched that on repeat
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
That replay was the curse and the start of my addiction to this game so yeah, i blame you mocu

<3
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
My favorite video is this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4loUTT8z2xg
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD