ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Have left some of the awful, awful posts here because such things deserve to be looked at and seen for the garbage takes that they are.

Please be aware that any further awful posts will get deleted and the users will get infractions to go along with it.

Now that's a true justice to be served, good one Icky.
-----
Also Bibian did great post.
Last edited by T0n0mi; Mar 12, 2022 at 08:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
Now that's a true justice to be served, good one Icky.
-----
Also Bibian did great post.

I thought the fact that you brought up minorities at any opportunity and gatekept suffering was kinda odd

probably counts as a bad take
Glimpsed
maybe that been bad thing from me, but i think the 44 million of people being attacked rn by Russia deserve to be alive and safe, not being bombed

and this amount reducing every day, and everybody seen that war is coming years ago, but world' attention been brought to much more important problems, that's why i mentioned necessary for survival of human race thing like gender columns (that don't stop bullets, also not granting any protection, all news around world been flooded with things around minorities and nobody cared about Ukraine)

(actually that war never stopped, it's never been quite for ten years, rn situation got critical mass)

so yeah, in my opinion it's much important to stop people from being killed by another people, and stop everyone who supports the idea of killing people or discriminate them (which leads to killing people and same ideas, that is not healthy)

just on basis that's a damn human being
and only that fact should be respected, because that's basis for almost everything comes from that fact (but usually people marking only on some attributes, maybe i am stupid, but i think that's bad logic, that leads to chauvinism)

everybody should be basically alive, that's all i tried to explain

human being is human being, and it should be alive in any case, no matter how uunique it is, but it should be ALIVE at first place, is that wrong?

my knowledge of english language sucks, i am trying to improve it
Last edited by T0n0mi; Mar 13, 2022 at 04:57 AM.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
I wanted to take on the Nuclear War topic but realized it's still up in the air. So the only thing I would like to say is that from what I've read and heard including Russian sources, things are much more complicated than it seems, "red button", as many imagine it, doesn't exist, and the link between Putin and the operator contains more than just them two. Also, the condition of Russian nuclear installations, taking the level of corruption and how much money was stolen on defense programs into account, raises questions. But my opinion on this subject doesn't mean shi* as I am not an expert, but the only thing I can tell you for sure, if you succumb to blackmail once - it will continue, it just whet Putin's appetite IMO.

Today
Head of the Donetsk regional administration: "Volnovakha as a city doesn't exist anymore"
In fact, the city of Volnovakha in the Donetsk region no longer exists due to Russia's war against Ukraine. Most of the population was evacuated and the infrastructure was completely destroyed by the occupiers.

The head of the Lviv Regional Military Administration, Maksym Kozytskyi, said at a briefing in Lviv that on the morning of March 13, more than 30 air-to-ground cruise missiles were fired at the Center for Peacekeeping and Security, located in Yavoriv in the Lviv Region from Russian planes that flew from Saratov to the Black Sea. These planes may not have flown into Ukraine. Most of these missiles were shot down because the air defense system worked. The rocket attack resulted in 9 dead and 57 wounded. Rescuers inspected about 25 affected areas.

From Yavoriv to Polish (NATO) border only 22 kilometers.
Last edited by Hug; Mar 13, 2022 at 11:30 AM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
I also want to mention certain countries such as China are suspiciously silent. I genuinely thought that Xi Jinping would use the Ukrainian conflict to invade Taiwan, but he's starting to lose the golden opportunity. I think atm they're just evaluating the situation.

Also, can someone update me on the 40-mile long Russian convoy? It's been more than a week and I haven't heard the news of them arriving in Kyiv. I've heard that because they're running low on resources and other circumstances that are taking them so long but I want an update.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Vertex View Post
I also want to mention certain countries such as China are suspiciously silent. I genuinely thought that Xi Jinping would use the Ukrainian conflict to invade Taiwan, but he's starting to lose the golden opportunity. I think atm they're just evaluating the situation.

Also, can someone update me on the 40-mile long Russian convoy? It's been more than a week and I haven't heard the news of them arriving in Kyiv. I've heard that because they're running low on resources and other circumstances that are taking them so long but I want an update.

China is not silent, it refused to supply Russia with aircraft parts, AIIB stopped its operations with Belarus and Russia, China cut supply of smartphones in Russia more than in half and Xi Jinping called for restraint in Ukraine, says China is 'pained' to see war reignited in Europe. Of course it's not much but it's already different from their earlier behavior when they told their medias to not call this war a "war" and I watched the video where they asked people on the streets about their take on this war and their answers were really diverse, they also said that the Chinese media attitude also varies from channel to channel.

About that convoy, from what I've heard it started to spread out and we expect them to try to attack on Kyiv.
-----

Today, reportedly, this woman died in a hospital with her unborn baby. This photo was taken when Russian forces bombed maternity hospital in Mariupol 5 days ago
Last edited by Hug; Mar 14, 2022 at 11:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
everybody should be basically alive, that's all i tried to explain

human being is human being, and it should be alive in any case, no matter how uunique it is, but it should be ALIVE at first place, is that wrong?

Nah you're completely right, that's why you shouldn't call out "fake suffering" on minorities because hate crime (and a lot of other bad shit) is very much a thing. What's going on right now is horrible but don't use it as an opportunity to minimize other issues, I don't think that's productive for anyone. Anyways this is off topic, you're good man (and your english isnt that bad)

Thanks for keeping up the posts, Hug. Best wishes to you, stay strong
Last edited by Glimpsed; Mar 14, 2022 at 05:29 PM.
Glimpsed
thank you for keeping us updated on your side hug, i hope for you and your people's safety
much love for the gay force ❤️
ナゲット
You're welcome, enjoy it.

Back to the topic.
This is a result of today's (15.03.2022) shelling of Kyiv - my home city - by Russians. I don't know if that's a "denazification" or a "demilitarisation", as putin declared...

The situation in Mariupol is very very hard, Azov keeps on circular defense as russians keep on shelling it with everything they have. Mariupol city has a strategic meaning. Russians need it so occupied region of Donetsk will have a land connection with Crimea as they have already occupied a bigger part of Melitopol (and kidnapped its Mayor).

Russian tank shot a civilian who tried to draw attention to the fact that he is unarmed and stands still

Our forces are fighting to unblock the city and clear out its outskirts to gain access to Mariupol to help its defenders and civilians, many of whom are injured and need aid.

And on a good note, as much as it's possible of course, here is some of eliminated machines of the occupiers.
Also, today, reportedly, soldiers of the Azov Regiment eliminated the commander of the "elite" 150th motor rifle division, major-general Oleg Mityaev.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
By agreement with Hug, I am posting our dialogue here.

Please note that the translation was done mostly by machine (Google Translator) and partially by hand.
Maybe this can explain something for you.

russian version

ENЯISH VEЯSION

-----
also, i posted russian version because it's hard to translate something and explain, maybe some of you have russian-speaking people which can do it better
Last edited by T0n0mi; Mar 16, 2022 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump