Toribash
Original Post
Remember when?
Remember when clan rankings mattered and multiple clans were vying to at least try and get to rank 1?
rember remember remember when I lost my miiiinddddd
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I can’t remember anything

can’t tell if this is true or dream
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I remember grinding my ass off trying to get better at the game just so I could win wars and I remember the feeling I got when I beat really good clans with good players, I remember building a team planning and strategizing every move every opener that the clan member will do at a certain point in a clan war, And the celebrations after winning the wars, Now that I think about it... It's exactly like Haikyuu trying to get better beating other teams trying to get to the top.... No other game has given me the feeling that this game gave me, the urge to get better to grind and finally being able to beat players that were considered to be the best, I remember waiting in betting server queue just trying to get a glimpse of how players played and how they did their every move and trying to get to play vs them just to see how I would do against them and then losing and wanting to try again and again until I beat that player... Ahhhhhhhh I can't fathom the feeling.. this game gave me the best times <3
Originally Posted by wuuunder View Post
i dont get it

it requires intelligence
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Idk why but i still hate that vampire vs zombie event
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.