Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks. what does "In b4 party v&" mean? and warbanana, no but you can get a texture set for a discount if you want. ill sell you the cryomystic set for 30k if you want
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Here's some examples of my work
One of my first heads

My avatar

A frog head

And an edited hampa head

EDITOS:this is my 350th post :P
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
lol, they look kinda lame, except for tha avatar.

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Hey, this is LuvYellow,
I just wanted to say that those textures are killer! If I had the money, I'd buy the whole shop before anyone could say, "Awesome!"
~LuvYellow
honeebuket pm me more screenshots of that cryo-mystic set, i want to see it fully. im interested in buying it
[OLDA]
Ok flatnon. But it may take a while because i don't have full textures, and i get some people to wear the set, which i don't have all of it, My friend 0101010101 has like the biceps and the legs. It will take about at least 1 day :P sorry

Lol. Okay ill keep it up. Thanks "Da Masta". And i thought you were uber.