Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Why SMASH shouldn't be removed
Hi. SMASH should not be removed and here is why:

We are becoming a lot more active and we are trying to become great once more. We have about 20 members, including me as the leader, DrunkenMonkey as the co-leader/second-in-command and Stalin as the third-in-command. We have three Commanders who are basically recruiters. They are DevDred, 3vi1, and Bot.
We have some very active members including Cooluke and JDawg. All our members are nice, and none are ever rude to mods/admins, at least not as far as i know. Any who are will be kicked from the clan immediatly. I try to be as active as possible and help clan members who need help. I personally think we are one of the friendliest clans in existance. We don't randomly swear at people, or insult them. We have a server which is used and changed often. We have existed for a long time now, and I don't think we should be deleted after existing for so long, and now working so hard to get back on our feet after the previous leader left and made me leader. I have worked hard to get this clan up and running and I will not leave until there are no other members left and the clan is considered dead by all mods and admins.

THE END

Hopefully this is where i was supposed to post this.