Ranking
Original Post
Minibash 0.4
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.4
- Removed aging training restrictions
- Faster loading of game (assets have been made external from the game)
- FPS increase
- added sound for versus screen
- fix for custom torso color
- fixed menu button unpausing replay
- prevent long leg mods

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the accounts to a fresh start.
Last edited by hampa; Aug 17, 2011 at 07:55 AM.
I just saw achievments.

They are good to put only the belt* nex to the name
Last edited by Renuzit; Aug 22, 2011 at 06:18 AM.
Originally Posted by Renuzit View Post
Bigger dont means wins, if u see, the most of the players put their tori at the same position as default and that means to the scissors kickers they can ever win doing the same move, regardless what they do. If they dont change the position they will ever lose.

Also the HUD dont show the belt D:
I am black belt and no one can see.
Try to add it and try too, to save space because there are 2 lines already down the name.

Ok, I'll add it. It will be the belt you had when you created the challenge.
hampa when will we be able to vs real people? that would be awsome and you could win points on minibash and they could become tc like trade gold for tc
They should make the new toribash like this but with more detail and what not.
Last edited by Sholly; Aug 22, 2011 at 08:20 AM.

hello there, it's avenue
i return to the forums with pemission from sir to reply in a 10-year-old thread, as i have an important announcement
i present to you, the return of minibash!

https://gyazo.com/9ffc310294ca5d2cf531eb8b4a927b29
(fighting against my own challenge)

as you can see, there are a few things about it that aren't quite right. all the result stats are set to 0, there are no belts, the players have no heads, and names are just "username". however, it's still minibash!
the reason that these issues are happening is because the game has no connection to the old database, and obviously there are no official plans made for it to come back. this means that stats, names, etc. back from 2014 can't be retrieved.

this doesn't mark the end of it all, though.
i've worked with a flash developer who was willing to see how far they could take this project. they had gotten incredibly close, up to the point of being able to create their own database & connection to it. sadly, they've fallen very ill recently and have not been active to work.
now that it's been over a week since i've last heard an update about their progress, i'm looking for someone in the toribash community who has experience in ActionScript 3 and PHP/MySQL. this game is so close to being in its former state, and it would be a true shame for it to fall so short of the finish.

if you have the experience or know someone else who does, contact me through PMs or talk to me in the TB discord (nohwelle#5951). i'd be more than happy to have this game reach the finish and allow it to be played by the community with challenges, XP, and the rest working like it's 2014 all over again!
(however, if the game isn't fully recovered despite enough people looking forward to it, there's another plan in store)

funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!