Ranking
Original Post
Got any idea on how Toribash gives players score?
Sorry if I haven't downloaded the game yet.
So, I was watching some Toribash videos and I asked myself a question: "How does Toribash calculate score?" and I've failed to answer that as of now.
So, any idea on how Toribash calculates score so I would stop asking myself aforementioned question?
Well each part of the body has a score multiplier (some parts will take more damages than others depending on the mod rules)

For example on Lenshu3ng.tbm you will take no damage on the knee/elbow but the head will take many damages.
Its also based on the velocity of the part hitting the other (as in real life i want to say, if you don't move your punch fast, you will make no damages)

---EDIT---

Its clear in my head, but you will understand once you try it i guess
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Originally Posted by Zwar View Post
Well each part of the body has a score multiplier (some parts will take more damages than others depending on the mod rules)

For example on Lenshu3ng.tbm you will take no damage on the knee/elbow but the head will take many damages.
Its also based on the velocity of the part hitting the other (as in real life i want to say, if you don't move your punch fast, you will make no damages)

---EDIT---

Its clear in my head, but you will understand once you try it i guess

Then what are the score multipliers, and also, I want math formula-dependent explanation, not verbal explanation.
Originally Posted by CRVCBash View Post
Then what are the score multipliers, and also, I want math formula-dependent explanation, not verbal explanation.

I'd recommend opening the modmaker and examining the multipliers there (you can also see more vaguely interesting informations there too).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
I'd recommend opening the modmaker and examining the multipliers there (you can also see more vaguely interesting informations there too).

So how do I open the modmaker? (shortcut for it)