ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Winner?!?!!?!?!
WeRd
12 Votes / 50.00%
Cayal
12 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yo, sorry, spritecat, can't do anything better...

this could be the lousiest entry here..

hehe..
lousy isnt it?
click this if u wanna live -->> http://conixnonimus.deviantart.com
Calico Cat

Edit- i can blend the back better i just wanted to get these up quick
Last edited by WeRd; Sep 12, 2007 at 10:30 PM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

WeRd, beware of getting in the habit of posting large spinnys (and trust me, I have gotten into that habit). It loses detail when you scale it in Toribash, and even though it doesn't matter much for these heads (just cats), on other heads it can mean waaay false advertising, although it is always nice to post a larger pic to show detail.

Anyway, 3 more. (sorry for subliminal messaging)

my next one will not be photorealistic
Last edited by cayal; Sep 12, 2007 at 11:09 PM.
<3 MBK :D
Originally Posted by cayal View Post
WeRd, beware of getting in the habit of posting large spinnys (and trust me, I have gotten into that habit). It loses detail when you scale it in Toribash, and even though it doesn't matter much for these heads (just cats), on other heads it can mean waaay false advertising, although it is always nice to post a larger pic to show detail.

Anyway, 3 more. (sorry for subliminal messaging)

my next one will not be photorealistic

thanks for the warning but i know that

The first big one was an accident really since i forgot to change it back from 512 to 128

also the image gets scaled better with gimp then photoshop for some reason
Last edited by WeRd; Sep 13, 2007 at 01:58 AM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Yeah, It's still is nice to post a larger res to show detail, but in some instances, although not particularly in cats, the detail will vanish altogether when scaled ingame, but for these heads it doesn't matter much. I wish head textures could be higher res... :P
For example Mr. Cat here has lost much of his stripey detail... It's a work in progress, however.

<3 MBK :D