Toribash
fuck you rage
Attached Files
asooafasd.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
badegafd.rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
badegafdgpasd.rpl (43.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Kyuri; Sep 6, 2016 at 04:54 AM.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Take a gander at these beauties, please :3

(That means you Roux and Aqui)

Nice job im impressed by all of these.

First one, i would call that an uppercut bcuz you came from underneath. Very sick replay i don't think i could ever land that. This should be a demo for something.

Second, that leg lock was a picture perfect ouchi gari, i think I'll make this the demo in knowledge base bc its very clean.

Third, theres your hiza guruma. Nice job prime im proud of you.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
got leg wrapped and lost but is this in the right direction for swing punch?
Attached Files
swing pucn pt 234.rpl (19.3 KB, 13 views)
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

@Aquita: I would love for you to make those three replays as a demo replay. It would be great pleasure to contribute to the org.
Haha! Ur mad!
Originally Posted by kball View Post
got leg wrapped and lost but is this in the right direction for swing punch?

No, it looks like you just saved it after a couple frames and didn't save the whole match. I couldn't accept that.
-----
Here's a throwback to the first hip throw I've ever hit. This was about two years ago and I think I was a blue belt at the time. I've come a long way.
Attached Files
Last edited by Rouxster; Sep 8, 2016 at 04:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Wow a one handed hip throw. Good job ex-Blue Belt. Back in my blue belt days I lift kicked. But, nowadays grappling looks better and flashy <3
Haha! Ur mad!
no i know the video was jacked idk what happened im talkign about my opening move lol
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
no i know the video was jacked idk what happened im talkign about my opening move lol

IMO, you need the decap. If anything, a fracced neck is better for your opponent, as they do not have to worry about being decapped for the rest of the match.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Fracs are fun if you can frac and you still have head control. It helps with the where the head goes the body will follow.
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
IMO, you need the decap. If anything, a fracced neck is better for your opponent, as they do not have to worry about being decapped for the rest of the match.

I think i dm-ed the dhoulder in my hook replay, either that or it was a nograb fight...