Toribash
Original Post
(Az) Application Center
this is where you put your applications to apply for Aztecs.
The 5 priest will vote to see if you should become a member of our clan
Last edited by cadbury69; Sep 27, 2014 at 07:24 AM.
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
Judo/wushu team: free-form app and wushu or judo replays.
replay makers: free-form app and spar or parkour replays.
warriors: free-form app and abd replays
Priests: free-form app to M0nsoom threw PM only 5 spaces.
Taekkyon team: free-form app and Teakkyon replays.

All but priests apps should be placed here! priests is a big part of our clan...they start wars and they advise the gods when it comes to recruitment!
now here how it works....send a app to M0nsoom threw PM and wait...if you get a replay....your in, if i dont give you a replay, then your not in!
Last edited by M0nsoom; Sep 27, 2014 at 06:00 PM.
Hello can i join aztec this is my alt my main is a black . I`m best in judo and mushu lower in aikido and wushu doe. Since i cannot see the requirements, i`ll just guess the best i can. If u want to know my age my age is 11 and i`m turning 12. My name IRL is Rick. My username for TB is AnAlt1, and that`s all i can give u since i cannot see the requirements.
P.S i want to join because i like this clan a ton
Hello I would like to join Aztec cause overal looks like a cool clan... I am 11 Turing 12 in nob 20th I have been in 2 recent clan on my main account and none on my alt (One that us applying) I'm best in mods ABD Akido and mushu.. My irl name is kahil pronounced (Kay-Hill) I am a good player I'd say I'm online a lot and again Aztec seems pretty cool hope Lu vote yes for my application ;) Bye
Hi,I am wondering if I can join Aztec.I am an alt,but my main was 3rd Dan Black Belt.I kinda forgot the pass for that account because I quit tb and now I came back after a month.On the other hand,I am 14 and I am very good at ABD(Aikido Big Dojo),greykido,lenshu,and a lot of other mods.I can add an advantage to the clan by helping out in wars,getting more players,because I hosted some recruitment servers back I'm 2012.I have been looking for a clan and now I found one that suits me.
AnAlt1: sorry we do not Do alts....So its a no.
ZeLord: i say no because you dont have alot of experience.
-----
Opener: hmm...idk. if Cad says yes ill put you in a trail period to see skill and stuff
Last edited by M0nsoom; Sep 28, 2014 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
can i join
-----
Hi i would like to join this clan because i want to get better at this game because its really fun and a clan is the only way i can also i play toribash everyday so i hope you take this in consideration and let me join thankyou for your time for reading this.
-----
Akido is my thing no matter the dojo
-----
My name is Karol Im 14 years old and live in Arizona
Last edited by Coma; Sep 28, 2014 at 06:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This Kid is Good at abd! im giving him a trial period for wars! i mean he dosent have the best app but hes fucking good at abd! so we wil give him time to show activitiy and improvment! if we like what we see....He will stay