Team Desired: Judo team
Purpose: I love Judo and have always wanted to join a clan
Attached Files
Application 1.rpl (16.6 KB, 9 views)
Application 2.rpl (11.3 KB, 3 views)
Application 3.rpl (14.0 KB, 2 views)
Application 4.rpl (16.8 KB, 2 views)
Application 5.rpl (11.2 KB, 2 views)
Hey guys, I've been looking for a clan thats active and has a great community to play with. I'm a black belt currently, but I'm told I'm very good for a black belt. My main mods are Tplv, Judo, Judofrac sometimes, ABD/Aikido, and very little greykido. I'm 15, my real name is Storm (Real name, cool right?) and Ign is Moofins. So thanks for the chance to join this looking forward to it!
okay Moofins! I seen you ingame and you told me about ur replay problem? that's fine!, we need more players like you with abd skills! welcome to the family!
Hello I am 15 and I would like to join the Aztec Clan. I found out about your clan by playing with Cadbury in the ABD tourney finals. I am good at ABD,Mushu, and Jousting. My previous Clans were Fuse, and Core. I left Fuse because It was dead. I left core because I just didn't like how they ran the group. I was really hoping I could join the Aztec Clan because I know that they are somewhat on my level in ABD and other Mods. I am an 2nd Dan Black Belt. I just became active again. I am a little bit Forum active but not very active. I am Becoming more active In game. My name is Antonio. My in-game name Is MrBacon64. I could really hope I could be apart of this very Excellent and Talented Clan.
Last edited by MrBacon64; Oct 4, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
hi bacon, your pretty good when i played you in abd its a yes for me
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
Application
Hey! The reason I'm interesting in joining this clan is because well.. I never had a good clan experience and I'm looking for a clan that I can contribute to and help grow. The last clan I was in would be Velocity. At the time I was recruited the clan, it was rank 19. That clan was inactive and overall un-enjoyable. I feel that it has jaded me from most clans. But I saw this, a clan that is active, growing, and friendly. So here are my prerequisites.

Name: Brian

Main mod(s): TPL, Aikido

I was told by M0nsoom that I should apply, at that time I still felt jaded and respectively refused his offer. But now that I think about it. I kind of miss being part of a clan. So if it's not too much trouble, I will take back that offer.. Look forward to your response.