Toribash
Username: RFBSKOPEZ

Belt: 5thDan

Favourite mods: Greykido,abd and mushu

Little bit bout myself: I'm 15 I do martial arts irl im training for a fight now, I come from New Zealand and always like to war and help my clan out

Why Aztec: Your clan seems cool and is doing really well for just startin
oh hi! yes from me! :P
-----
and you are accsepted taco!!!
Last edited by M0nsoom; Oct 6, 2014 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was recently in your recruitment server and was notified to post an app here. I have a basic to moderate experience in balance, counter balance, flow, running, and basic spar things. Im expert at things like aikido, ABD, and overall realistic fighting mods (Mods with 30 gravity work fine). I am a blackbelt, but as a novice my main account (whom was also a black belt) was perma-banned for an unknown rule *cough* textures *cough*. ThruoutI don't see a need for age, but I am 14 turning 15, and very respectful towards other clans.
Last edited by Conquester; Oct 6, 2014 at 11:06 PM.
ok Conquest, I like you style and shit. its a yes, ussaly I wait for approval but fuck it, ur pretty good, just don't get banned again
[WARRIOR] Application
G'eveniiiiiing! Now I caught your attention so READ MY APPLICATION

Aight, so here goes

Name: Joachim. (Its norwegian-dont-judge-it)

I am from ^^^^^^^

Favorite mods: ABD, Aikido, Mushu, Wushu, Ninjitsu, Spar, xspar, parkour,

Some general info: I am indeed an alternate account. Real account 2nd dan, no real reason for changing, no bans or stuff like that, just wanted to change it. Name of previous account : jjojjo

More info'z: I am 15 years old (such kid, wow), 16 in december, I want to join because well. Its lonely in this world man...
And because I feel I can help this clan grow n stuff like that.
uhmm, when im not playing toribash I do drawing/art and hang out with people
I also texture a bit in toribash
Here's some replays I guess since you wanted that stuff
anddd, thats about it, cya on the other side.. (thats negative) I know (then dont say it) shut up (ok)
Yeh im CRAZY TOO!
Attached Files
moks - ABD 1.rpl (58.1 KB, 3 views)
MoksA - Nasty .rpl (55.2 KB, 4 views)
Moks ~ Madman.rpl (152.9 KB, 5 views)
MoksA - SMACKDOWN.rpl (41.4 KB, 3 views)
Moksu MUSHHH.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
moks closest game ABD.rpl (46.8 KB, 4 views)
hi moks ive seen you ingame and your replays are good as well. its a yes for me
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
Hey guys im from steel cad and monsoom know me and since steel died i will like to join aztecs im 2nd dan 40 battles to 3rd 8009 rank, took a break but im recovering and still do good in wushu, aikido, and rk mma