Ranking
Hello friends,

To start things off, I'll talk about myself. My name is Eli, I live in California (gmt-7). I like playing lacrosse, skateboarding (I'm shitty), playing guitar (again I'm shitty), and playing video games. Along with toribash, I enjoy all forza games, csgo (sometimes), and dark souls.

In my years of playing toribash, I admit I have been inactive quite a lot. I recently got back into the game, and after being kicked from my old clan for being inactive, I was looking for a new one. The clans i have been in (chronological order) are [Gds] (Phoenix) [Origin] (mystic), and most recently (vamp). I left [Gds] and (Phoenix) because they were dying clans, and I got kicked from (mystic) and (vamp) for inactivity. I don't really know why I left [Origin] , but I assume I knew I was gonna go inactive so i just left.

As for infraction and bans, I have 4 infractions, all being minor except for one 5 day ban. This was because of a slur (not a racist one, fa word). I assure you this won't happen again. After this ban, I have been a lot more self controlled, and have been getting pissed off less. I only said the slur because a kid was pissing me off and as soon as I said it he reported me.

As for skill, I would say I'm decent, and am best in ABD and Judo. I admit, some mods like boxshu/mushu I cant do at all. As for single player, I have recently tried some replay making/ parkour and it's really damn hard, but I'm working on it. I'll attach some older replays, but they're really bad so beware. I am active on the forums as well.

As I said before, I want to join (AS) because it's always nice to have a clan and a community to interact with. I think without a clan, toribash is a boring game, and thats why I came to you guys. I have done some searching, and a lot of clans now are dead, but (AS) is new and thriving. It would be great to be part of an active clan again, and I think this one matches me.

Thanks for reading!

(dogs are better than cats)

-Eli

Council Moderated Message:
Accepted
Attached Files
#McFly Evolution.rpl (106.3 KB, 3 views)
F YEAH.rpl (201.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Mikes; Mar 13, 2018 at 11:47 PM.