ES Recruitment Drive
lol
lol
-----
hi
Last edited by LastMaster; Feb 4, 2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Jeffry36 View Post
/invade ok this clan is dead, so for everyone that is applying don't waste your time here lol. Just wasting your time.

I think they're want to do that.
Hello, My name is Javier or you can call me JD either one, it doesn't matter to me.
I'm not 14, I'm 13 but my birthday is on May,11(before you delete my application please give me a chance and read further). I'm pretty mature. A lot of people even think that I'm 15 or 16. I go to one of the top three schools in Jacksonville, Florida. I am in all honors and advanced classes and already have two of my high school credits which I earned last year. I'm in the eighth grade taking Honors Geometry, Advanced Comp. Science, Advanced U.S. History, and Advanced Language Arts. I also play baseball, hate rage kids, and hunt internet trolls.
I'm a green belt.
My all time favorite mods are aikido(any), judo, wushu, pendulum jump, and 360chestlongsword.
I usually play Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM EST.
I usually am logged on to the forum all the time.
Well, that's my application. If you need to contact me you can find me on Facebook as JD Sykes I'm usually at the top of the results list. Or you can send me a PM or just email me at [email protected]. If you need more information or just want to see my player card just contact me one of those three ways.
Thanks for your time and goodbye.
Started from the bottom now I'm here.
1. Nick/name:derpyslime
2. Age:17
3. Belt:i am orange but i lost my brown account
4. Favourite mods:foot mod
5. How often do You play Toribash:mostly 6 days a week depends on social life
6. How often do You entering the forum ?:a lot
1. Nick/name: Matt76
2. Age: 14
3. Belt: 10th Back belt..
4. Favourite mods: aikido
5. How often do You play Toribash: Ya know when i have times...
6. How often do You entering the forum ?: I'm active on forums ;) i was often unactive but for sure now i will.
3. Belt:Brown
4. Favourite mods:Aikido,Spar,Wenshu,Ninjitsu
5. How often do You play Toribash:I Play Toribash Sometimes If I Get Bored
6. How often do You entering the forum ?:Often
Guys don't post here, just let the clan die.
The leader hasn't been on in months.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|