Toribash
Originally Posted by Deathdude9 View Post
Radio tower wasnt haunted at all! i have Gold and Red
Red just has a chilling theme of lavender town now... god damnit, when i get to there, here is my reaction "OSHI LAVENDER TOWN...LETSGTFOHERE" god damn the music....
oh and also

Pokemon Ghosts are resemblance to the pokemon you have defeated, captured, let go.
MissingNo. is a ghost pokemon, but it was actually a glitch, it appears as a pixelated well shape, a Ghost without its body, only its face, Some skeletal flying thing, and an Kabutops skeleton, which really looks creepy cause it wasnt even in the game, it only appears at the Pokemon Museum.

missingno. is a glitch or something wasn't it?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Missingno. is a Glitch pokémon found in all versions of the game as I remember up until Diamond/Pearl.

Missingno. appeared in Red/Blue/Yellow if you surfed up and down the east coast of Cinnabar island (Some trainers also appear, as well as your rival. Mostly they have glitch pokés). It appeared as a semi-L shaped block of pixels, a fossil Aerodactyl, a fossil Kabutops or the "ghost" from pokémon tower and made an odd glitchy sound. It was usually of an obscenely high level (in my personal experience, it was level 327) and was "Bird" type (not "Flying" type. Check it yourself.). Missingno. Was later revealed to be a simple placeholder poké, having shown up because of coding problems along the Cinnabar coast.

In Gold/Silver/Crystal/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FR/LG missingno. appeared again as a glitchy block of pixels, but was only accessible through gameshark or other cheating devices as far as I know.

In Diamond/Pearl an invisible pokémon that makes the Bulbasaur encounter sound can sometimes be found in the quarry "cave" in the same city as the rock type gym (been so long, can't remember the name).This is often referred to as the missingno. of Diamond/Pearl.
Actually there IS a Diamond/Pearl MissingNO, Its just a ? sign, with a name MissingNO, glitchy sounds and attacks of a charizard.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.