Ranking
Original Post
whats the reason of playing tb again?
my reasons: art, many nice players, the game is just brilliant to make some nice flips and other fights
call your reasons
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Apr 20, 2011 at 01:08 PM.

Well in the past 2 years of playing, I say the different features they add. To me things start to get boring without changes once in a while. For example I had stop playing ingame for months, now that they added the new ranking system im active ingame once again, because there is a reason to actually fight now.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I got bored after like 5 months so I was about to quit, so then I went and searched random toribash videos, and found the OLDA vid. It looked insanely awesome and I always wanted to do cool stuff like that, so I went back and starting pwning everyone, making moves/replays, and regaining my love for this game, and after a while I then find out there are forums, which I also like. ;)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well I dont know what you mean, just toribash in game? Or forums as well? Lol i'll assume both. I play toribash for the social aspect to be honest. Kind of the same with the in game also. But the skill involved is also fun.
Last edited by Oimanoi; Apr 21, 2011 at 01:41 AM.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
I dont play anymore, i just forum.
for which I dont have a reason.
I just cant get away.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Why i play Toribash
Its one of the only games i know of (which isn't many tbh ) that has the right combination of
fun, necessary skill and graphics/physics.
I like the amount of game modes (mods). The way that it has its very own community, not just forums but everything in the forums the way you can go into the discussion sub-forum and talk about serious matters.And then go into wibbles and eat the biggest turd of life.
And basically the diversity of the entire game, forums and all.
Action Roll!
i only play toribash coz its the only game that allow u to open browser and watch youtube or animes or read stuff while ur playing or waiting in queue
also its the first multiplayer game of its type
Ayyyy