ES Recruitment Drive
Ok,so first of all...this was my first time trying a racing mod,and I enjoyed it a lot.Your instructions helped a lot to start,so thanks for that.I started with the formula and found it a bit hard to steer,but since I had infinite time...I managed,I enjoyed it's speed though ;p,it also was a bit hard to go in a straight direction on the straights...I kept extending and contracting the abs .I'm interested in trying the other vehicle but dunno how to change from the forumla.

This my first racing replay:racing 111.rpl

Looking forward to play this online too,cheers.
Last edited by William; Apr 27, 2011 at 06:44 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Since I've run out of upload space on the first post, I'll begin posting the remaining tracks and car mods here until this post is full as well.

Keep in mind that there are help tips available in the OP (relaxing the abs helps maintain control after a turn).

Another way that I use to regain control is by holding/relaxing one of the front wheels while going straight which allows you to turn slightly in your desired direction.

Also, the abs will be the primary steering joint for each mod, located under the vehicle and behind the bumper.

Here's the next car's mods (pics and stats in the first post) which I think is the best one so far.

No new track today though D: But i'll update this post with some of MP races if I find any today
Attached Files
silveria.tbm (5.2 KB, 17 views)
tsracing31.tbm (7.9 KB, 17 views)
tsracing32.tbm (8.2 KB, 15 views)
tsracing33.tbm (8.0 KB, 15 views)
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Ive always wondered if this was possible and im sure it is . There must be a way so make a fully steerable car with objects and object joints, has anyone ever tried to make one ?
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Ive always wondered if this was possible and im sure it is . There must be a way so make a fully steerable car with objects and object joints, has anyone ever tried to make one ?

You can make it steerable, yes, but you'd have to move the tori to steer it. BUT you can't adjust the speed, because that doesn't work yet.
Nice, I remember you showing me the first car...

A cool way to play these is to use a movesaver script, input the "moves" such as turn, drift, break, etc, and then play with superlong turnframes.
- its been a while
this is my replay on the highway track with the first car. idk why it lags at the first part but i drove smoothly around the cars. my next one will be on the grand prix and uke will be chasing me
Attached Files
racing single player.rpl (71.6 KB, 12 views)
selling head textures for 50 tc finishes fast.i currently need 1500 tc for head avatar[not texture, avatar].