Toribash
Demons within me
movement was really cool and decap was decent
pause was ok.
overall cool replay man! ur not getting worst
grats on 2k views!

this isnt as much about cnc as it is about advice. If you dont feel dedicated to make replays then just take a break. Thats what im doing at the moment.

Ive made 2 replays and they both suck dick so im just not posting until i get motivation. so yeah
Spasticy at points but looks cool as fuck if i'm gonna be honest. Would love seing something happen from it.

And if you have a lack of dedication then yea, a break is needed. I've been back and enjoying being back for like uh, 2 weeks or so from an around 5-6 month break of doing nothing with the game. And i'm enjoying being within the game alot again.

So ye, gl with shits, great replays that come from you and would enjoy seing something get finished again.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
This is better than ur usually shit lmao
Opener is simple,maybe too much but I really enjoyed it
In the first kick the dmg's were not so generic so it was fun to watch imo
nice second idk what to call it tho...
gimme my cookie
ok
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
This is better than ur usually shit lmao
Opener is simple,maybe too much but I really enjoyed it
In the first kick the dmg's were not so generic so it was fun to watch imo
nice second idk what to call it tho...
gimme my cookie

What do you mean by that?
Alright, I normally don't do cnc, but I feel you deserve it, here goes.
So, the start of the replay (500-454) is one of the most ugly openers i've ever seen, but the spin you got out of it (430-400) was really nice
Okay, First kick was mad, I love that, Especially how you managed to get both hips and abs made it so cool.
I love even more how you managed to follow up with another kick (pretty terrible kick revamp pls but eh) That skeet was awful to be quite honest.
Pose was pretty bad.
Why didn't you do something with that head? ;-;

Overall, not the best i've seen from you, but it's still better than my trash
7/10
gj
this replay is amazing but the dms are bad
try to get those 2 knees and i will give the replay 8/10
but for now it's 6/10
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Fucking hell dude if someone doesn't CnC just do another replay u just had a CnC on that one...
Anyway opener was neat,loved the contracted and extended wrist at the start.
Didn't like the grab very much tbh and a double knee would have been better but the momentum u got on that dm is pretty good and the last kick was pretty bad too.
Loved the movements,horrible dms.
Just edit a bit before the knee dm and make a neat replay pls.
ok