Ranking
Are you willing to parkour with me? Mod doesn't matter. I just want to play you to have another replay since neither of us have them from our last encounter.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
how long have you been playing toribash and when did you find out you were this amazing?

oh, also, when i /dl Oblivion i only get the force and the relax, no textures. any solutions?
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Nov 29, 2014 at 08:16 AM.
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
hi nuthug, how does it feel to have two accounts in the torilegends?

What the fuck
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Are you willing to parkour with me? Mod doesn't matter. I just want to play you to have another replay since neither of us have them from our last encounter.

Sure, you just need to find me ingame.

Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
how long have you been playing toribash and when did you find out you were this amazing?

oh, also, when i /dl Oblivion i only get the force and the relax, no textures. any solutions?

I've been playing since 2008 but I stopped for around a year around that time.
Started improving exponentially around late 2009 / early 2010.

I currently don't have my textures equipped since I'm waiting for a set remake by haze

Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
What the fuck

Hi, this is my main acc
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Lmao, i thought you only went in single-player since i never see you in-game.
-----
Multiplayer i mean as for in-game...
Last edited by NvSfocus; Nov 30, 2014 at 12:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
I've been having some trouble on the forum. every time i go into the market, shop, etc., i have to re login to BquadZ7550, and i can't enable or disable any of my textures because apparently that account is not mine. its the most annoying thing in the world. and i play on a mac normally and because of this problem i have to use my pc to access stuff, but my pc is down for internet reasons. any suggestions on what i should do to regain access to my account on the forum?

the problem has been fixed! my pc started working again

and my mac
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Dec 23, 2014 at 05:00 AM.
I have some questions on some modding ideas I think would be cool. I know you are not a mod maker (as far as I know), and neither am I. These questions are mainly conceptual rather than actual specific mod suggestions.

Do you think just increasing gravity to -30,00 is enough make toribash realistic or would lowering the tori's strength make a large difference. Maybe having gravity less than -30,00 while the tori is less strong would make climbing and running more lifelike for example.

Do you think sparring and parkour mods should be made which have different player models (i know this probably isn't the right word) where perhaps you play in the shape of an animal or a mech. To add context think of a spar between a giant robot mech and a normal tori, would this work or would it be glitchy as hell? Would you want to do any parkour mods where you play as a large wolf?

That is all I guess.
Good morning sweet princess
hi, I have a replay editing question. I'm trying to take the first 165 frames or so out of a tricking replay so that I just get the trick itself and cut out most of the setup. Out of curiosity I tried just deleting the first 165 frames in notepad but alas, it wasn't that easy. I've seen this done before so I know it's possible to get the replay to start at a certain point and not have that empty space where my tori and uke just collapse. However, I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to notepad stuff so any help on how this could be accomplished would be appreciated. Thanks.
can't seem to post replays as attachments so here it is on my replay thread, most recent post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...42#post7755342
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I have some questions on some modding ideas I think would be cool. I know you are not a mod maker (as far as I know), and neither am I. These questions are mainly conceptual rather than actual specific mod suggestions.

Do you think just increasing gravity to -30,00 is enough make toribash realistic or would lowering the tori's strength make a large difference. Maybe having gravity less than -30,00 while the tori is less strong would make climbing and running more lifelike for example.

Do you think sparring and parkour mods should be made which have different player models (i know this probably isn't the right word) where perhaps you play in the shape of an animal or a mech. To add context think of a spar between a giant robot mech and a normal tori, would this work or would it be glitchy as hell? Would you want to do any parkour mods where you play as a large wolf?

That is all I guess.

I've made a few mods whenever I needed a mod for my replays, but I'm definitely not as good as some of the established mod-makers.

That said, in my opinion -30 is indeed a bit too float-y, specially if you take into account a few unrealistic movements that you can resort to in order to gain more air-time while jumping.
Despite that, probably changing the gravity wouldn't have as much of an impact as decreasing the strength on certain joints.
On the other hand, both of those don't necessarily pose an impediment to realistic movement from my point of view. With some efforts I think Toribash has had its share of ultra-realistic players like Jaker proving that. (You should probably ask him that question though)

As for the second question. Those are great ideas and some were already done perfectly. You should go ask NutHug for his self-spar with a giant, it's a great replay and you'd also check if he's still alive so that's a double win.
Personally I can't do any parkours with a wolf or anything similar nowadays, but try partnering up with a player like Xioi or xlr84life, they'd probably make something really neat with the concept.

Originally Posted by Private View Post
hi, I have a replay editing question. I'm trying to take the first 165 frames or so out of a tricking replay so that I just get the trick itself and cut out most of the setup. Out of curiosity I tried just deleting the first 165 frames in notepad but alas, it wasn't that easy. I've seen this done before so I know it's possible to get the replay to start at a certain point and not have that empty space where my tori and uke just collapse. However, I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to notepad stuff so any help on how this could be accomplished would be appreciated. Thanks.
can't seem to post replays as attachments so here it is on my replay thread, most recent post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...42#post7755342

It's not very complicated to do by hand but I think NutHug had some scripts for that, wait he does.
Do you still need to do this?

Really sorry for the 5 month delay guys. Life has its ways
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Can I haz u pl0x? Plus how do you feel to be a LENGANDERY player?
static | toad (ormo) max | haku