Toribash
Originally Posted by basic View Post
um can someone ban this guy for fat shaming and mexican shaming

Where's the fun in that
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by basic View Post
um can someone ban this guy for fat shaming and mexican shaming

glasses shaming too how dare he make fun of glasses wearing people
I make 1 somehow good replay post a bunch of ass ones and leave for 1 year.. the game gets boring once you know what youre doing and there really is no competition towards replaymaking besides joining ormo (if u arent in already) people barely give you cnc for your replays and that was what was keeping me going..it becomes repetetive and if you dont have that spark or motivation you lose the will to even try to make a new replay.. thats mainly why i quit but somehow comeback, surely im cursed or something as I keep coming back to this hellplace called Toribash.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Overall boredom, that's what made me play toribash tbh. But now that i've played Toribash for years my mood for the game changed.
ill always open it every now and then.
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
I hate almost everyone and everything is near to nothing important or time I should invest in.
hi suka.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by Deni View Post
I make 1 somehow good replay post a bunch of ass ones and leave for 1 year.. the game gets boring once you know what youre doing and there really is no competition towards replaymaking besides joining ormo (if u arent in already) people barely give you cnc for your replays and that was what was keeping me going..it becomes repetetive and if you dont have that spark or motivation you lose the will to even try to make a new replay.. thats mainly why i quit but somehow comeback, surely im cursed or something as I keep coming back to this hellplace called Toribash.

There aren't enough replay makers of various types to actually give cnc for, what's someone who only does ukebash say for parkour? Nice flip? Used to be a bajillion replay makers of various types to make replays, give cnc, participate in events and orgs etc. At this stage there's not enough of each type to sustain any of that so it just languishes. There's supposedly MMA which is the new hot shit allegedly but whoever does those things doesn't use the forum so it's dead, Jim.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
ormo is also a group of hipsters who think naming a replay “super bubblegum starfish prancer mega deathlazer” and then replayhacking so that ur tori explodes at the end of a replay is the coolest thing ever
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
There's supposedly MMA which is the new hot shit allegedly but whoever does those things doesn't use the forum so it's dead, Jim.

Those MMA guys are stuck up douches as well, I recall entering an MMA event a few months ago and they gave me shit because I didn't play the mod the way they wanted me to. Definitely not the new era of TB.