Ranking
If you want some of them...
Attached Files
ZBoom d'entrain.rpl (307.8 KB, 18 views)
Zbrutalityv2.rpl (565.4 KB, 9 views)
Zfr_fun4remix.rpl (502.0 KB, 8 views)
0Coucou.rpl (345.1 KB, 9 views)
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
So I've run into a small snag. The freecam in 3.84 beta is horrific. Can't progress until it's fixed. I'll bug the shit out of Hampa until it's made into something workable.
:[
infamous
I'm having the same problem with the video I'm making, I can't seem to change the default opening program to 3.8 and I can't just delete all 3.84 beta because it says another application is using it. If you come up with a solution, please PM me.
@Muffindo and Warcry: Go into the Toribash 3.8 file and just double click the .exe, worked for me.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
So I've run into a small snag. The freecam in 3.84 beta is horrific. Can't progress until it's fixed. I'll bug the shit out of Hampa until it's made into something workable.
:[

Use script and tap 7 button, that must help.
You need to enter toribash freecam, then use script.
I am koven.
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
@Muffindo and Warcry: Go into the Toribash 3.8 file and just double click the .exe, worked for me.

You just made me think of placing all the replays I'm using in a temporary replay folder, before that I just opened them one by one, good job
Is your problem solved?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Starting recording TODAY. The freecam has been fixed and it's likely that this will be a promo video for 3.9.
:D
infamous