Ranking
Original Post
Sit back, have a beer.
hey, I'm pub. I found this site via youtube, and thought I'd try it out. seems like a pretty cool turn-based game. I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more in my future here. for now, I'll be lurking around the forums, finding out new things, and simply practicing in single-player until I feel confident enough to move on to online play. I hope to enjoy my stay
I saw some of your replays, I'd say your ready for online play.
Since you just started, pick the beginner servers, so you'll be grouped with other newbies.

Cheers.
Welcome, I saw the replays aswell there pretty good. Definatly get online, its what makes this game fun and challenging
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Welcome, I saw the replays aswell there pretty good. Definatly get online, its what makes this game fun and challenging

So you think Single Player is not fun and challenging?
Only challenging if you decide make a replay with some sort of goal in mind (madman, etc)

Also sup pub, welcome to the forum
:D
Hahaha nice xD

Great way to start teh game, I hope you'll enjoy your life over here.

Have fun!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by pub View Post
hey, I'm pub. I found this site via youtube, and thought I'd try it out. seems like a pretty cool turn-based game. I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more in my future here. for now, I'll be lurking around the forums, finding out new things, and simply practicing in single-player until I feel confident enough to move on to online play. I hope to enjoy my stay

Lurking around the forums is always the best way to start, I'm glad you didn't start posting without understanding the rules etc. (happens a lot these days). Welcome to the forums, have a good time.
Welcome pub.Hope you enjoy your time here.If you have any questions ,contact me.
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
Welcome! If your in the forums pop by the market area to make some $$$ and bet some to get cash so enjoy ur life & have fun cya around new meat XD
Uber l Flawed texturer l Uber...er l Yoink! l http://.on.toribash.com/ l