Toribash
Original Post
Hello, I'm brickbomzh666
Hi guys,

I'm brickbomzh666, 5brickbomzh's alt. I've been banned a lot of times, possibly it was usually for attempting to troll or being rude. Anyway, I'll try not do that stuff and be a good user now. Hopefully they don't ban me now or at least I hope I'll be able to buy my account back by stating that I didn't do nothing.

I want to let it know so people don't assume I'm trying to hide my previous accounts and stuff. I'm also too bored to maybe change internet and pretend to be someone else from the start. Nope, I don't want this, I just wanna be me and play TB a bit here and there.

I'm also a fairly good player in all high gravity mods, so see you guys ingame! =)
We'll let you stay on 1 condition:don't troll anymore okay?
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Good job with the fresh start, hopefully you will experience the community in a better way this round.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Hello, I VS you a while ago. You seem friendlier now, good luck!
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Hello Dude, Remember me? Thanks for taking my advice and I wish you good luck man! You should also app for legendary If you get the chance!
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
We'll let you stay on 1 condition:don't troll anymore okay?

Its not like you have the authority to decide that...

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Its not like you have the authority to decide that...

ikr, that's what I was thinking.

Well goodluck with not getting banned. Make it a good change if you're going to change. Also, tb, the place where people lose their life. Go inactive a lot ;) Keep a life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sure...
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I don't know what I typed so I typed that shit anyway lol
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Well I think we all deserve a second chance. So welcome back, I hope to run into you sometime ingame.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me