ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Moxs
Aye, lmao, Name's Moxs, y'all can call me Mox or whatever, just make sure it has 'M' and 'O' at the start of the name lol, I play a game called AdventureQuest Worlds (G_Zero21 IGN) It's an RPG type of deal where you can farm for items like the Blinding Light of Destiny, now I made a very short replay right here, It's a Split to a Boom hit.

Aye. My name's Nath btw. :o
Attached Files
Mox - Determination.rpl (79.2 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Moxs View Post
Aye, lmao, Name's Moxs, y'all can call me Mox or whatever, just make sure it has 'M' and 'O' at the start of the name lol, I play a game called AdventureQuest Worlds (G_Zero21 IGN) It's an RPG type of deal where you can farm for items like the Blinding Light of Destiny, now I made a very short replay right here, It's a Split to a Boom hit.

Aye. My name's Nath btw. :o

Welcome to Toribash Mox. Already a pretty nice replay you got there, you could upload it in the Replays board, if you like.

Also, I checked out the game you were mentioning, looks pretty funny.
I'm only cleaning here..
Aye, thanks for the warm welcome you guys .

Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Welcome to Toribash Mox. Already a pretty nice replay you got there, you could upload it in the Replays board, if you like.

Also, I checked out the game you were mentioning, looks pretty funny.

AQworlds is funny? I thought that game was just full of puns and farming items lol, jk tho. Thanks for checking the gane out, Cripplz It's a nice game when you play it.
Now.. We got a new Wizard! Welcome Moxs!
Feel free to pm me if you wanna play AQworlds,Lost my lvl 60.. Fuck xD
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Now.. We got a new Wizard! Welcome Moxs!
Feel free to pm me if you wanna play AQworlds,Lost my lvl 60.. Fuck xD

Holy shit, Aye dude watsup I'm farming Undead Essences at Artix server rn
just /goto G_zero21 lol
Really awesome!, My name will be Minaru. Welp i verified and wont let me login to artix...
Last edited by Ares; Mar 18, 2016 at 07:25 AM.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger