Ranking
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Sorry for this short post, i dont have anything in mind to discuss, last night we talked about CL. i have a question.

what could we do if someone cant connect?

like for example, i will do boxshu, thats my zone, and what if sentral cant enter? who would do that?

also, Alpha is going for CL

1. If you have nothing to post, try sharing replays, youtube videos, things that happened to you irl or ingame, suggest something, etc. there are things to talk about.

2. Don't worry about a missing member, we will try to be as many as possible in CL's wars, so anybody can replace a missing player.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(IN CASE WE GET OFFICIAL, here are some ideas)

Sticky:
[Español] Información del clan --------> Close: Quienes somos, Reglas, Objetivos, Guerras, Miembros, Logros, Salón de la fama, Video, [Discord, English version, Únete] (Only 1 post)

[English] Clan information ---------------> Close: About us, Rules, Goals, War log, Roster, Achievements, Hall of fame, Clan video, [Discord, Versión en español, Join us] (Only 1 post)

[MM] Main discussion --------------------> Open: Event organization, Important announcements, Inactivity posts, art, replays, suggestions/ideas.

[MM] Informal chat ------------------------> Open: Everyday chat, invades' posts, random, memes, sharing youtube videos, etc.

[MM] Recruitment center ----------------> Open: Applications.

[Project] Knowledge supercluster ----> Open: [ABD, Lenshu, TK, Boxshu] technique analysis (hopefully we all will work on this)

Non-Sticky:
Chat en español
Show yourself (?
Show your tori
Clan Video!
Henlo.
Hi guys it's me Xene, pretty much yall know me but Martin is right next to me pointing me with a gun so i guess i have no chance. So, yeah, that's pretty much it.
Remember when you were young? You shone like the sun
Originally Posted by Xene View Post
Hi guys it's me Xene, pretty much yall know me but Martin is right next to me pointing me with a gun so i guess i have no chance. So, yeah, that's pretty much it.

I was pointing him with a gun when he was pointing you with a gun, welcome to Mente Maestra Xene!

MARTIN

Well I love the name of the tutorials thread "supercluster" but kinda reminds me of that Steven Universe cartoon, also I might spam the "Show Yourself" thread to the point that everyone in toribash will have memes with my face in it haha.

Also I was thinking too about the name for a private board (we are close on perk points if my memory doesn't betray me) in case we get official status ofc, so by then I suggest a private poll with a few name ideas from our members.

I might try to do some art and send it through priv discord and whatsapp just for those threads and some ideas that I have in mind tho.

For those who haven't read discord yet, tomorrow at 7:00PM (GMT -4:00) we will be hosting an internal tourney with cl purposes apart from the normal daily training

and that's all for now I guess.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!

HEOO bruh nice 2 see u back
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
I was pointing him with a gun when he was pointing you with a gun, welcome to Mente Maestra Xene!

big true
Also I was thinking too about the name for a private board (we are close on perk points if my memory doesn't betray me) in case we get official status ofc, so by then I suggest a private poll with a few name ideas from our members.

I've thought about it too, but I can't really see its purpose. So we might discuss that before than the name.
For those who haven't read discord yet, tomorrow at 7:00PM (GMT -4:00) we will be hosting an internal tourney with cl purposes apart from the normal daily training

I think I'll be late for that, maybe I'll be free to play at 7:30PM (GMT -4:00)
Anyways, I'm not winning that xd

Ow men Welcome to the MM clan, I hope you feel comfortable with us to be able to go far and share knowledge with the clan.

Pdt: I regret my absence before all, I was in weeks of exams and apparently I will be victorious.
I am in an eastern time zone. We dont go by gmt here because we just dont lmao sorry
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Pdt: I regret my absence before all, I was in weeks of exams and apparently I will be victorious.

That's all good Tony, I imagined you would be busy on a important thing xD. And it's nice to hear you did well on exams =)
i forgot to tell you guys the date i was born and where i'm living right now. Since i'm all official and cool now B)

December, 18th 2004
Indonesia, GMT+7
Longer post bois, pls i beg you... So yesterday the things didn't go as expected but then we all in the same server (except for the ones who didn't connect at 7:00pm gmt -4) developed a better supah secret system for the cl. And no, we aren't going to merge with Liquor or Pyramid, already discussed for the clan sake, Martin today will explain it better through our private discord channel, I'm sorry for the members that don't speak spanish like we do in the whatsapp group but we will resume all on discord (said before) so stay tunned for martin's messages or even mine if martin isn't at his home in the next 3 and a half hours - - - I must say that I'm proud to be part of this wonderfull team/fam, I really enjoy to play or chat with you when I get on my home from work almost all days and there's always a reason to laugh (Jordan and I are paying Imperial 5k to sing songs XD ) and even more things. nothin' else to say
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!