Toribash
Laxo, pusga's skills shall forever remain on 9.82 grav, for if he were to touch -30 the earth would implode on itself, causing a massive explosion possible of shattering 2000 galaxies. Then those galaxies will destroy other galaxies and so forth.

Anyway,

that replay was outstanding as usual. Punch was nice, The dm's looked simple but pulling that off must be hard as shit. The boomkick was... oh fuck it, you already know that was beautiful.

Pose was really nice. 10/10 mang.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
This is not a new replay, I just never posted it

The starter was really twitchy, the small manip was pretty cool. I think it would've looked better if you had pushed Uke upwards and kept manipulating instead of going for the boomhit. I'm surprised you got such a high ammount of speed behind that "punch". The transition to the second boom and the boomhit it self was pretty good, probably could've gotten four dms instead of three. The dms after the boom was really messy, could barely see what was going on. I did like how you came out with very little bruises though, good job.
Not my kind of replay, but I really liked the flow in the beginning.
That's was f*ucking great, really. The most things I liked were a punch into the chest, then awesome boomhit. Nothing to say, but I did't really like that pose. 9.9/10
Just nothing to say.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Opener was pretty original, I liked it. The spins and the punch were very nice. The boomhit was just beautiful. Only thing I dislike was that weird & stiff spin you did right before the pose. 9/10
:^)
I liked that opener, got you a giant amount of momentum.
The spinning and split was good, kept your flow.
When you got to the boomhit, I thought, "eh, this is probably gonna be decent". I almost crapped my pants. That was beautiful. You got your foot right into his chest.
The pose and spin could've been better. 9.5/10.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Holy. F*ckin'. Crap.
I've never seen something like this, just pure awesomeness in one big boomhit, very solid.
Very good job mate.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
So many boom comments, am I the only one watching his leg go through the torso like a knife?
Loved the split.
Everything transitioned perfectly til you made that great boom.
Not a fan of the ending at all, looks bad contracting glutes that much and the pose just didn't feel like it belonged in the replay.
'u'