Ranking
Original Post
[suggestions] Tutor mode, Tourney changes and Shaders..
Okay I have a few suggestions;

First of all, shaders. I want to be able to enter toribash without having to change the shader to the ones I like. If you change it once it should stay like that until you want a different one. If this is possible, someone please tell me how, if it is not, please make it so.

Second of all. The tourney changes:
It has come to my attention that an easy solution for the haters of the change and the lovers of the change can both be or stay happy. Creating public tournaments that everyone can join as well as the current tournaments. This will not only allow people to compete with others in their own skill-range but also a mixed range of tournaments to allow lower level players to develop their skills by battling better members.
The famous quote "No Pain, No Gain." comes in great here as if you don't go against someone better, you'll never learn properly. How do you think I learnt, or anybody else has learnt. This new change can cause that to become a fault.

Lastly. Tutor mode.
If you are trying to teach someone how to play a mod, whether they're higher or lower ranks and you're letting them win or going easy on them it can cause a problem for ranking. This can cause a lot of frustration. Tutor mode is a way that you could teach without any additions to belt wins/matches played etc. Literally just training another individual.

Thank you for your time taken to read this and good luck fighting,
RussD3x
People can just play in other public servers with other people, no need to do that in a tourney, pretty sure it's changed to prevent good people bashing noobs and get rich.

And the tutor mode doesn't sound that bad, if I understand it correctly you do like /tutor on/off and qi and rank turn off?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
People can just play in other public servers with other people, no need to do that in a tourney, pretty sure it's changed to prevent good people bashing noobs and get rich.

And the tutor mode doesn't sound that bad, if I understand it correctly you do like /tutor on/off and qi and rank turn off?

The issue with public servers is that you don't get much of a reward for winning. I'd like to see a public tourney as well as belt restricted ones. This means that you can choose your skill level or multiple skill levels. and yes, spot on with the Tutor commands