Toribash
Original Post
I just want to thank Toribash and everyone in the community.
With the popularity and user base of Toribash declining, it’s hard not to look back at all the amazing times I’ve had playing this game. I started in 2013, I’ve have been a part of the community for 6 years. Some of the people
I’ve met in this amazing community will continue to be lifelong friends. Not only was this a game, it was once a thriving community. In my experience, all of my friends that I got close with were equally passionate about the movement aspect of the game and would always try to create realistic and unique replays. I took a very particular interest in this thing called tricking. People would rotate their Tori’s in the air to do insane flips, this was amazing to me and I set out to learn it. Fast forward a few years and I end up reviving The Tricktionary(originally founded by Nightin). Resources were taken from club540.com to create a database of tricks, and then people would upload their examples to be the official Toribash example. During this entire process I quickly became familiar with almost all of the terminology and techniques in tricking. I became very interested in starting but at the time, I was just a lanky computer nerd. Fast forward to now, I have been tricking IRL for 4 years, this sport and artform has led me to meet the most amazing and talented people on this planet, everyone in the community is very nice. I have pushed my body to limits I couldn’t even have imagined and it still blows my mind that I can do these tricks in real life now. All I have to say is that without Toribash, I would never have fell in love with tricking and I owe so much to it.

I’m not that active anymore and I’m shit now but thank you toribash<3 you will always be a big part of my life and I will always have memories from old Skype calls.

Safe
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Happy that you were in this community! Good luck with life and I hope you could relive the old great memories if you decide to come back for Toribash Next! The new game that is being created.
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
Happy that you were in this community! Good luck with life and I hope you could relive the old great memories if you decide to come back for Toribash Next! The new game that is being created.

If triple corks will work in tb next I’ll definitely be back lmao
I really like your style. I hope to see you in tb next buddy.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Rifle View Post
I really like your style. I hope to see you in tb next buddy.

Thank you man <3 I'll definitely stop around from time to time. I'll have to wait to see next's physics. I've always wanted a good tricking game.
hope to see you in tb next man. don't think I ever told you this but you were the reason I started tricking irl. will be fun to challenge you in next if the physics turn out to be better
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I mean I've never really met you, but I look up to you as a replaymaker and hope to see you active if toribash next comes out in our lifespan. Oh and enjoy your tricking!

Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
With the popularity and user base of Toribash declining, it’s hard not to look back at all the amazing times I’ve had playing this game. I started in 2013, I’ve have been a part of the community for 6 years. Some of the people
I’ve met in this amazing community will continue to be lifelong friends. Not only was this a game, it was once a thriving community. In my experience, all of my friends that I got close with were equally passionate about the movement aspect of the game and would always try to create realistic and unique replays. I took a very particular interest in this thing called tricking. People would rotate their Tori’s in the air to do insane flips, this was amazing to me and I set out to learn it. Fast forward a few years and I end up reviving The Tricktionary(originally founded by Nightin). Resources were taken from club540.com to create a database of tricks, and then people would upload their examples to be the official Toribash example. During this entire process I quickly became familiar with almost all of the terminology and techniques in tricking. I became very interested in starting but at the time, I was just a lanky computer nerd. Fast forward to now, I have been tricking IRL for 4 years, this sport and artform has led me to meet the most amazing and talented people on this planet, everyone in the community is very nice. I have pushed my body to limits I couldn’t even have imagined and it still blows my mind that I can do these tricks in real life now. All I have to say is that without Toribash, I would never have fell in love with tricking and I owe so much to it.

I’m not that active anymore and I’m shit now but thank you toribash<3 you will always be a big part of my life and I will always have memories from old Skype calls.

Safe

appreciate buddy, I've been down with people from your clan since always! sad that youre not that active but maybe you'll give it a try in TBN.
I have to say your clan always had good vibes and with your people we always been having some ggs.
Enjoint life