Ranking
Name:Tartaruga
Previous Clan(s):None
Belt:Blue
Active: Yes
Why YOU Want To Join:I Want A Clan And I think That WindWakers Is A Great Clan!!!
Originally Posted by Tartaruga View Post
Name:Tartaruga
Previous Clan(s):None
Belt:Blue
Active: Yes
Why YOU Want To Join:I Want A Clan And I think That WindWakers Is A Great Clan!!!

OK.

I'll test you later on today.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
hey its me solidmitch can someone make me a clan member, my name does not show up on the clans list.
_____ > Merged by Gamer< _____
hey can somone put me on the clans list please i am solidmitch or [WindWaker]solidmitch now i dont see my name under the list of people in the clan
Last edited by gamer; Jun 17, 2008 at 07:59 AM.
Originally Posted by solidmitch View Post
hey its me solidmitch can someone make me a clan member, my name does not show up on the clans list.
_____ > Merged by Gamer< _____
hey can somone put me on the clans list please i am solidmitch or [WindWaker]solidmitch now i dont see my name under the list of people in the clan

Hmm, did smashslice recruit you?
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

blarg sorry
sorry i forgot about ya mitch after i recruited you i had to get off and forgot it even happend sorry to you too gamer
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
Name: PlasmaNova
Previous Clan(s): None
Belt: brown
Active: Yes (most of the time)
Why I Want To Join: First of all; This clan has the coolest name in my opinion . Second of all; I thought It was time to get myself a clan.

(Also, I don't Have shaders. In case thats important)
Last edited by PlasmaNova; Jul 1, 2008 at 08:27 PM.
Co-Leader of The Brotherhood of Steel
the future of toribash
Originally Posted by PlasmaNova View Post
Name: PlasmaNova
Previous Clan(s): None
Belt: brown
Active: Yes (most of the time)
Why I Want To Join: First of all; This clan has the coolest name in my opinion . Second of all; I thought It was time to get myself a clan.

(Also, I don't Have shaders. In case thats important)

Sure.

I'll test you later...Or...*Looks at smashslice*

k
lol =P do i have to do all the work around here
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
i want to become one of the the most powerful and popular clan ever. i am an orange belt here on this account but i have another account that is a blue belt. it is hovig95. its been my dream to becomeone of the windwakers.please except mse my lord, god , master. i will obey u for ever. please reply
thank u