ES Recruitment Drive
Name: Lambertus Q. Moneybuttocks
Age: A man can only be considered as old as his beard, so 23.
Nationality: pode fazer um coppo del caipirinha por voce, bitchacho?
Why do you want to join: I've heard this the place to be nowadays. Looks like a very hip clan indeed.
Name changes/alts: NutHuq
Previous clans: None
Skype name: optional69
Primary skill: sp/mp/art/video editing/wine connoisseur/writing applications/skiing/teaching horses to read emails/waterskiing/parkour/awesome guy/brainpower/dancing/walking/sudoku/charming/beer drinking/punching magicians/communicating in languages I can't speak/surviving in the wild/seducing erth
Examples of stated skill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwG1t-NVAA
No to hobo from me, replays need improving, also I've never really spoken to you.
Feel free to come to our irc and convince me otherwise, also maybe play me ingame.
I'd like ingame skill to be a factor with applicants.

As for Qblivion, yeyeyeye :^)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
yes to nu-
uh
qblivion

and as for hobo, please do come on irc and change erth's mind.
would be supercool to have you in here
'u'
Name: echoforce
Nationality: white
Why do you want to join? numbers said i could join and samopal said if i posted my apply i could join
Name changes/alts: ECHOFORCE
Previous clans: urbanunit, momentum, fish
Skype name: echoforrce
Primary skill: echoforce, professional league of legends player
Examples of stated skill: top 11% in league of legends NA

Worst app 2013.

Just slipped in there
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Anglerfishes are members of the teleost order Lophiiformes. They are bony fishes named for their characteristic mode of predation, in which a fleshy growth from the fish's head (the esca or illicium) acts as a lure. Anglerfish are also notable for extreme sexual dimorphism seen in the suborder Ceratioidei, and sexual parasitism of male anglerfish. In these species, males may be hundreds to thousands of times smaller than females. Anglerfish occur worldwide. Some are pelagic while others are benthic; some live in the deep sea (e.g., Ceratiidae) while others on the continental shelf (e.g., the frogfishes Antennariidae and the monkfish/goosefish Lophiidae). Pelagic forms are most laterally compressed whereas the benthic forms are often extremely dorsoventrally compressed (depressed) often with large upward pointing mouths.

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Anglerfishes are members of the teleost order Lophiiformes. They are bony fishes named for their characteristic mode of predation, in which a fleshy growth from the fish's head (the esca or illicium) acts as a lure. Anglerfish are also notable for extreme sexual dimorphism seen in the suborder Ceratioidei, and sexual parasitism of male anglerfish. In these species, males may be hundreds to thousands of times smaller than females. Anglerfish occur worldwide. Some are pelagic while others are benthic; some live in the deep sea (e.g., Ceratiidae) while others on the continental shelf (e.g., the frogfishes Antennariidae and the monkfish/goosefish Lophiidae). Pelagic forms are most laterally compressed whereas the benthic forms are often extremely dorsoventrally compressed (depressed) often with large upward pointing mouths.

C/P from wikipedia
declined sry

'u'
Wikipedia copied him, according to our skype call :v

Also welcome to our newest member, DaHStevy!

A more than welcome addition to our little tribe.
In other news, according to Nuthug "Tribe never loses".

I'm gonna be working on a new Tribe set, and with that, the potential of maybe some kind of clan tattoo overlay, that can be put on top of your textures - should you so desire.

Also you guys should sub to this thread, would make it easier to keep track of THINGS
Last edited by Erth; Dec 31, 2013 at 11:09 PM.
She/They

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Wikipedia copied him, according to our skype call :v

Also welcome to our newest member, echo!

thanks man i appreciate it. feel free to send me the invite anytime

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
In other news, according to Nuthug "Tribe never loses".

War us, right now.