Ranking
no, your in-game skills aren't very up to par and I've seen you in 1 or 2 other clans after you were originally rejected

also yes do what redundant said
Well hello Tribe clan!

Today I'm applying for a position in your lovely clan
I'm applying because you all just get along so well and your jokes make me laugh (so one of the main reasons is that)

I just left my recent clan Ascend cuzz the leader Rhae didn't post anything for like 2 months and there were pretty much 4 of us active on forums.

I would love to meet so new people and make some friends and just so you know I take clans pretty seriouslly.

I would say my in-game skill is quite decent but since I see you care about people on what kind of a person they are I'm going to tell you some stuff about me.

Well first of first I'm 14 years old but I think I'm mature for my age.
I'm from this small country Slovenia so my english may not be perfect (you may have already noticed)
I take care of my body cuzz I like being healthy.
I train Volleyball and am in the representative team of Slovenia.
I think I'm quite an good guy, never putting anyone down.
I'm pretty much a comedy guy, so I'm not really upset when someone makes a joke of me so I pretty much just laugh.

Well I got some infarctions but no big deal ( useless post and to many threads open...)

But I think I learnt my lesson.

If you need replays I would be glad to provide you with some but I'm not on my PC currently so yeah

Well that would be all !
Now it is up to you

-Frogy200

WHY APPLY ON A COMPUTER WHERE YOU CAN'T FULLY FILL OUT YOUR APPLICATION THIS IS LIKE MY BIGGEST PEEVE ON TORIBASH
aside from that i remember playing you and you're ok
but no because you rushed the application

Clown has been denied, sorry
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by frogy200 View Post
Ok but I don't get what you mean by "rushed your app"

should have had the patience to apply when you get back on your PC

no from me