Toribash
Original Post
[Tribe]Lost City of Gold

Bank
The way the bank works is as follow:
All members can access the bank. If you pm me, you will get the password.
All members can both add and take tc from the bank.
There will be a maximum of 5k per "withdrawal", you may make 1 withdrawal a month, and it resets on the 1st of every month.
You may use this tc however you see fit - for betting, dueling etc etc and if it is 5k or less, are not obligated to pay it back.
If you make a profit using this tc, it'd be nice to add a little bit of the profits back to the bank, incase the next time you do it and make a loss.
You may take "loans" form the bank, which are different from withdrawals. You DO have to pay loans back, in full, but loans are not limited in amount.
You have 3 months to pay the loan back. If you take longer than that, the amount raises by 2% for every month after that.
Beyond a year, we reserve the right to push scam reports etc. unless a valid reason is provided, or other arrangement is made.
ANY transactions involving the bank MUST be posted about and logged.
If I see a single transaction in the history that isn't posted about, you will incur the full wrath of my admin abilities.

Bank log - 52,007

Last edited by Destram; Mar 16, 2015 at 03:12 PM.
Gonna re-write this pertaining to the new system, kinda just copied the DSC text to have something for the time being :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Took 5k from the bank, to make it look like i have more than 55 tc

Also updated the bank log so I didnt feel too bad about borrowing the tc
Last edited by Ping; Apr 5, 2014 at 02:59 PM.

29/03/2014 | 13:06:39 | FistofLife | -10000
This one was that was lost in clan war. If you want to change it, It was 10k to Wave.