Toribash
Original Post
wow we don't have an inactivity thread
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
hi so i'm moving soon, place i'm moving to doesn't have internet set up, planning on moving on the first to the fifth sometime, no idea how long ill be gone, rip.

also this connection might die before then so rip again.

i probably won't be able to clan league, but i will try.

[T]
#hi

~I'll be claiming yo threads, snatching your replies up~

so posting here because making completely new thread would be nearly pointless.

I'm going to sudden small vacation of sorts for 4-5 days starting tomorrow, and being too poor I will not get portable modem there, so I will be internetless for that period of time

apparently it were not enought to drive 2500 kilometers in the span of 2 weeks, now I have to take another 5-hour driving trip only 2 weeks later.

I should have never bothered with the damned driving license.
#TribeON
Probably won't be here on tuesday noon-something because my new internet connection will be set up and I have no idea how long that will take, in case we are planning to play Aliens there etc.
Going camping Monday to Tuesday.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Inactive Tuesday the 19th until Friday the 22nd. Staying with a friend in Manchester.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Going to be on a class trip to Prague next week from monday to friday. I do have internet access but I probably won't have my notebook with me, just my phone.