Toribash
Original Post
It's almost been 3 years.
Hello guys, well. Apparently this will be my first post, as my past posts seem to have disappeared. I haven't played for a while.

I've played Toribash for many years, as far back as 2007. I Never really went on the forums back then, and I never understood the login system back then. It was kind of odd. Sadly, my first account was created in-game in 2007, and I wasn't able to recover it because of my email. My original name was Kenoz. Jesus, the game is very different from then.. and even now, back in 2010 it was nothing like it is now. I mean, the fighting is the same, but there's some new moves, items, and a lot of new players it seems.

I'm a 4th dan, but yesterday I lost all my mod ranks because, well yeah. I was pretty much a white belt all over again! I think I'm slowly getting back to where I used to be! Slowly, but not entirely.
It appears there aren't many decent rooms these days. Maybe it's because I like playing in rooms with less than 4 people. There are so many "private" rooms

Anyways, yeah. Maybe I'll be more social, seeing as people change with time, lol.
I may start posting some pictures of sets, because my girlfriend is going to school for art/graphic design. I asked her to make me a set now, so if all goes well you may be in for a treat in the near future.

I hope to see you guys in the ring some time,
Dami (my actual name).
Last edited by Kenz; Jul 27, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
The game has changed a lot with new stuff,with hair,kiai,(your own sound before the start of a match)hair colour,there's also sound in the game.Its a new forum website,which is why your posts reset.Your account has also been inactive for almost 3 years,which makes it available for someone to rename their name to your name.
Bye bye toribash
Ah...welcome back and hi bro! Nice to meet you! ...really like to meet/talk to you ingame and stuff...you seem fun and nice!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hello Kenz. Your ingame name rings a bell, and I think I've heard it somewhere a few years ago. Anyway, welcome back to Toribash has changed greatly and I hope you adapt to it and fight likr how you used to. Good luck!
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Here's a preview of the head my girlfriend is making me (Still a work in progress, of course. This is her first attempt).
Last edited by Kenz; Jul 27, 2013 at 05:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
Here's a preview of the head my girlfriend is making me (Still a work in progress, of course. This is her first attempt).

Wow...awsome Oni head there! My compliments to your GF
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Wow...awsome Oni head there! My compliments to your GF

She said thank you.

You can see in-game pics here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...43#post6695743