Toribash
Original Post
BirdFlu's Item Request Store!
BirdFlu's Item Request Store
Searching the market so you don't have too

Hey there, and welcome to my item request store, an experimental idea that may or may not work, but I'm trying it anyway! Here's how it works:

You request and item. For example, gold blood. I search the market endlessly, until I find the item you are looking for, and negotiate endlessly with the seller until I knock them down to a low price. I then send the item on to you. This is obviously a lot easier for you than manually trawling through the forum to find your item, and then haggling with the seller.

EVER ITEM I SELL IS GUARANTEED TO BE LOWER THAN ON DEAL-FINDER

My Qi amount is 2200, so do not request anything over this amount, please. Also, I cannot guarantee to provide you with your item, but I will try my hardest to find it!

You can request anything. Items, flames, texture items and packs. Just fill out this form. Red type is an example of how you would fill it in.

Item type (flame, item, texture item): Item
Bodypart (if applicable): Torso
Colour (if applicable): Gold
How much you are willing to pay: 5-7k

Also, have a look in my Youshop. Everything in there is very cheap, and you may find the item you are looking for. Link is in my sig.

Thanks for your interest, and please consider giving me your custom, instead of manually searching the market yourself.

Once again, thank you!
Last edited by BirdFlu; Oct 17, 2009 at 11:32 AM.
Quit, probably.
skillz88 - Sure, I'll get searching now.

reekondub - 14k and you have a deal (cheapest on market is 16k)

Warrior - for the whole thing, more like 250k please
Quit, probably.
warrior - 200k, that's as low as I'm going

skillz88 - I really want to keep those together as a set, so no. I'll find them though, don't worry.
Quit, probably.