ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[PsY] Recruitment Center

We prefer free fomr app

How many time do you spend in-game:
How many time do you spend in-forums:
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY] and min belt is 2nd dan black belt)
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )
What is you GMT:
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:
Have you received any ban/infraction? If yes, tell us why.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
What was your past clans?
Also read the rules of the clan:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=359640

Last edited by Moomin; Jun 25, 2012 at 01:07 AM.
What is your name in real life:Corey Nichols
What is your name in-game:kaiokay
How many time do you spend in-game:Well not much time at all I have been occupied for a little this month...
how many time do you spend in-forums:Not alot I say atleast 4 times a week...
What is your belt: ( it really affects your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 5th dan...
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )Wushu
Why do you want to join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )I love this clan it likes to do what I love to do... You guys also can make very good art :3 I also missed being here. T_T I missed you guys I also like to run I have been looking for a clan who likes to do that for awhile.
WHat is you GMT: -6 hours
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Well I have alot in common with you guys and I have alot of friends here ...
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):Well I dont have any replays for now lol I deleted my tb folder...
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":Well I can help with activity I will be on almost half of all the day...
What was your post clans: Wicked,oblivion,SYN,MFR,and psy...
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
What is your name in real life:Corey Nichols
What is your name in-game:kaiokay
How many time do you spend in-game:Well not much time at all I have been occupied for a little this month...
how many time do you spend in-forums:Not alot I say atleast 4 times a week...
What is your belt: ( it really affects your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 5th dan...
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )Wushu
Why do you want to join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )I love this clan it likes to do what I love to do... You guys also can make very good art :3 I also missed being here. T_T I missed you guys I also like to run I have been looking for a clan who likes to do that for awhile.
WHat is you GMT: -6 hours
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Well I have alot in common with you guys and I have alot of friends here ...
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):Well I dont have any replays for now lol I deleted my tb folder...
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":Well I can help with activity I will be on almost half of all the day...
What was your post clans: Wicked,oblivion,SYN,MFR,and psy...

yes from me brotha
yeees for kaio
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide