ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Psy]Clan set?
I was wondering, if all the Psy art members including me, would be willing to get to gether and make a clan set. If we are too short on clan members we can probably get some allies to help us with it. And for all privacy we could finally get a private board for downloading and wearing this smexy set if we make it :3
If your a artist and you think you can help post here, also feel free to post your ideas of a clan set ;3
Hmm i was thinking about having different colors maybe or maybe the type of set. to bring out the person themselves. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Idk my main work is robotic but I truly don't know, others have different styles so We would get some creative shit in the end, Recoloring wouldn't be very problematic
Yeah, I like it. Just let me duel a lot so I can buy full texture (Any size, lol). xD
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Pft deiv since when are you a duelest. I didnt think you even came on line ;v anyways anybody wanna help me work on it.
I dont want all the same designs. We should have whatever set we want just with a logo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
I will participate, is a pretty good idea.
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
alright, well good luck guys and i bet you that all the sets are gonna look great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!