ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Kick] Absence thread - Going inactive for a while?
Here you should post if you are going to be inactive for some time.
I mean if you're going on a trip and there isnt a computer, you can post here and you will not get kicked.

Also, make sure you post when you are going and when you'll be back. (Also, if you can post where you are going and/or who you're meeting.)-Samule
Last edited by Samule; Dec 17, 2007 at 05:25 PM.
Hmmm... this is a good idea... though I think another method could be better. I'm going to sticky this and if it works well, I'll keep it, if not, I'll delete it.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
you guys know im in newyork without a toribash able computer until jan 6th right?
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX
I did, but i dont think everyone did. You could be on the forums, if you want. I dont wanna ruin your trip. How's new york?
Why are you posting here? Post this in the support thread.
I might be quite inactive in next 2 weeks as its christmas holiday. Especially when i might go to my cousin for a week and he has no internet.
Ok, thanks for letting everyone know.
Since its christmas and I'm only 14 my mums gonna drag me round to all these weird-ass relitives. I have just got a girlfreind and lately my dad has been bitching about my internet use.

This doesn't mean I won't be active but my activity may suffer a little.
Ok. Sorry about your parents, and congrats with the girlfriend!