Ranking
Original Post
MVP of the year?
I've just been thinking-- it would be cool if the staff considered and voted on some of the active people in tb with a belt range (blck+) and decided who was the most valuable player and a runner up and maybe gave them an MVP (yr) and an (second most valuable player) SMVP (yr) armband that was all gold and got like 200k each or something, idk

but I thought this would be fun and a cool way to reward the good skill in tb
It could be like whoever was rank #1 for the longest throughout the year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
we could have a community wide vote

put them banners up at the top to good use

and have the top 3-5 people voted put into a smaller poll and have the community vote on that

i think the rank idea is flawed because people farm.

and the event idea is kind of too because a lot of the best players don't compete in a lot of events.
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post

and have the top 3-5 people voted put into a smaller poll and have the community vote on that

So like a prom king/queen of toribash? :v

Because such a vote will be solely based on popularity (which is not necessarily a bad thing) and it'll be very hard to have "the most skillful" elected (If that was the idea) solely based on skill.
Originally Posted by Fade View Post

i think the rank idea is flawed because people farm.

and the event idea is kind of too because a lot of the best players don't compete in a lot of events.

I was thinking you could elect a board who knows what there talking about and have them find the best players
You can't actually decide MVP of the year in this game, there are too many factors to consider this thing. If we do a MVP only by popularity that would be shit.