Ranking
Re: LATEST NEWS
i think i got you all, if not use PERSONAL MESSAGE!!! to "XxVampirexX" and I'll send it to you.
HEY!!! u guys know i was regestered for like 3 days and then my key was deleated... well... in those 3 days i fought 385 games, won 212, ond lost 173... im even ranked! well my regestered guy is... he was number 47, but because i cant use him hes lowing in rank... so hes rank 60 no check it out!!! http://toribash.com/ranking.php
Originally Posted by B-Rass
HEY!!! u guys know i was regestered for like 3 days and then my key was deleated.

send a message to veb (or maybe its hampa) with your username, the email you got the key with, and that you want your key back, and he can get it for you. i did that once when i delrted and updated the whole toribash file
SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS, BUT WE ARE AT PEACE WITH ALL EVIL INCLUDING UNDERTAKER
NO , dont let undertaker in any clan , he ruins every thing!
TELL HIM TO LEAVE AT ONCE.
he was in my clan , but i kicked him out for being a shit head.
hey i know this is off the topic... but i just made my first head on gimp... im not done yet but here is wat i have so far: ya... after i posted i realized i dont know how to make it spin... if u could help my find out that would be awsome!
Attached Images
head.gif (1.9 KB, 58 views)