ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Skyelurz View Post
Sorry not sure what I would call it :P.. That would be appreciated, oh but I bought some stuff and only have 5k if thats fine. I may offer some other items just to fair it out if I really like it

well really i'm only looking for tc :/ but i could trade all the avvys i make for a 512 texture or something? idk but im not really interested in many items other than textures and im trying to get full 512 :/ idk we'll sort something out ill also look at what items you have
Much shmexiness
I'm going to /dl and lp you and I'll figure some poses.
Keep me on this.
what's the resolution?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
k thx im working on it now and its looking good so far i also have made one already but im not sure if you want it because ur looking for a vector i can show you it if you want but idk just asking if you wanna see it
Much shmexiness
Originally Posted by Skyelurz View Post
Lol yeah, TheBigDad is right, I don't want the exact picture in there. I actually want like a drawing. That is just reference
-----

Uhh, I don't know, the average size of avatars I guess? Lol

Oh okay, i'll do it ASAP.
Please wait my entry :3

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

This?

I prefer w/o text version though.
this one
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.