Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by caique2000 View Post
Vans hat (WIP)

Faces: 686

Bye ^.^

Here's another nice example, that would be awesome.
Last edited by Will; Apr 8, 2014 at 12:14 AM.
Hello Iam Requesting To lower KungFu Beard Original Price Its 200K on Torishop And its 220k on market ._. So its just A request Guys Support Me iF u Want A kungfu Beard to be cheaper
I Suplex Bears <3 , Egypt4Ever

My Ask

Originally Posted by loaymedhat View Post
Hello Iam Requesting To lower KungFu Beard Original Price Its 200K on Torishop And its 220k on market ._. So its just A request Guys Support Me iF u Want A kungfu Beard to be cheaper

This really isn't the place for this, Kung Fu Beard is pretty much a collector's item, the market is user choice and therefore cannot be regulated. The shop beard is sold out, permanently. (I think)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Oh i get it Now Ty Guys I though it was A normal hair Like others
I Suplex Bears <3 , Egypt4Ever

My Ask

Yeah ! And there can be a dunce hat with a foil mesh design on a top of a tori's head!
"Rap Hat"

Dont you mean snap back?

it also neds to be TOP LEL brand now.

this needs to be a thing.
I think you should make a flower comin out the top of your head. Like the lipstick in brawl
The Man, The Myth, The Buppies
--ignore this, i posted it in the wrong place and it doesn't let me delete it---
Last edited by saif118; Apr 8, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]