Toribash
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Bob leaning towards yes but we want to see your replays before accepting.

Valt we appreciate the gesture but we all know your going for the most bans record and we can't exactly handle that as far as our PR goes. Thanks though.

You do understand that I have plenty of people who actually want me in the clan, right? And I doubt it was "we" but instead it was just "you"
Viral wants me in, Draigoon wants me in, and so does Jojo.
Also, I don't think my record should really be a factor here regardless. If I slip up even slightly, I'm banned permanently, period. So I have an incentive to actually be "behaved" now.
Don't be ridiculous Zenboy. We both know what I could for the clan, and I could very well be the kick in the ass to get people to start actually posting on the forum.
You also shouldn't be the only one deciding who's in and isn't anyways.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Your post seems like an overreaction and from my POV you seem pissed and also it looks like you telling me how to run my clan Valt. You know this is me doing my best to keep FC's reputation good. I think it's only fit that I get to decide here by the way. Also you make a good point that 1 slip will get you perma'd anyway. I will discuss it with my co-leaders.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Your post seems like an overreaction and from my POV you seem pissed and also it looks like you telling me how to run my clan Valt. You know this is me doing my best to keep FC's reputation good. I think it's only fit that I get to decide here by the way. Also you make a good point that 1 slip will get you perma'd anyway. I will discuss it with my co-leaders.

remember zenboy, we used to play cards with humanity together <3
I know I'll talk to Viraly in a bit.
Hello I am Dylan, an Artiste of many formats (i.e. Sets, Avatars, Music, Objects) and I am here to give you your free $1,000,000 from the now-dead Nigerian Prince, Kelechi Amukamara. To claim this dollar amount, simply read the form below and rate it either in acceptance or denial.

My GMT is -5:00, I am currently 15, I have over 7000 Qi.

I am on the forums every second of every hour of every day of every month, of every century. In a nutshell: IGN R8 Forum active 8/8 M8. (10/10)

I am in-game for basically half the time above ^, which is still marginally more than 60% of the active players currently playing this game. (8/10)

My best mod is AikidoBigDojo, the replays I have saved are mainly some BS dm's that I wanted to keep. If you want me to be tested in-game, PM me. I have skype also, that will work as a form of notification @DddCrazy12.

I'm from the land of freedom, in measurement we are the only ones to use our units. (Freedom-Units/Imperial-Units)

Wish I could've done more in the app. I didn't want a big wall of text hence the consistent spacing.

Stay Insane,
DddCrazy12
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
Hello I am Dylan, an Artiste of many formats (i.e. Sets, Avatars, Music, Objects) and I am here to give you your free $1,000,000 from the now-dead Nigerian Prince, Kelechi Amukamara. To claim this dollar amount, simply read the form below and rate it either in acceptance or denial.

My GMT is -5:00, I am currently 15, I have over 7000 Qi.

I am on the forums every second of every hour of every day of every month, of every century. In a nutshell: IGN R8 Forum active 8/8 M8. (10/10)

I am in-game for basically half the time above ^, which is still marginally more than 60% of the active players currently playing this game. (8/10)

My best mod is AikidoBigDojo, the replays I have saved are mainly some BS dm's that I wanted to keep. If you want me to be tested in-game, PM me. I have skype also, that will work as a form of notification @DddCrazy12.

I'm from the land of freedom, in measurement we are the only ones to use our units. (Freedom-Units/Imperial-Units)

Wish I could've done more in the app. I didn't want a big wall of text hence the consistent spacing.

Stay Insane,
DddCrazy12

A damned decent app.
I'll find you in game to test eventually.
Last edited by Valterain1; Aug 2, 2016 at 11:03 PM.
Let me get some replays first....
They're on this post instead.
I forgot about them on my app ;P

I have a replay in here that I made with my alternate account, Lov3
Please excuse this.
Attached Files
0 ddd agus decap abd.rpl (47.0 KB, 3 views)
0 Jahov ABD suplex.rpl (43.7 KB, 4 views)
( . Y . ) I win.rpl (188.7 KB, 3 views)
0 Parkour - Creative Lov3.rpl (289.3 KB, 3 views)
Accepted once we test you because that was a pretty good app.
I've already been invited, glad to be here.
I am still willing to be tested by you.
I was already tested by Valterain1
I'm called sntstolle in toribash and sparrow everywhere else. I'm a first dan blackbelt and just got back after a 2 year break. My favourite mod is abd.
Kinda sux