Toribash
Original Post
What are you doing while waiting in line
When you enter a full room and there is much time before your turn what are you doing?
I am listening to music and sometimes I watch bruce lee doing side kicks on youtube
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
When you enter a full room and there is much time before your turn what are you doing?
I am listening to music and sometimes I watch bruce lee doing side kicks on youtube

Like, everytime? What a huge Bruce Lee fan
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
If it's very very busy I try to internalise and block out everyone else. It depends how many people are in the room and how packed it is. The more packed it is the more overwhelmed I feel, so I just try to ignore everyone. But... it hasn't been very overwhelming since I left London, that place is dense with people.

Edit: Woooosh
Last edited by DrGonz; Jan 30, 2020 at 02:43 AM.
I find what you do in queues IRL more interesting tbh, since some people can think of it as really awkward. I just think about stuff, look at what other people are buying and if I don't buy snus I just head to the self-checkout, which is a tad bit quicker.

In toribash you either chat and look at the games being played or alt-tab.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think its ok if you watch youtube videos when there is 7+ people in a room
sometimes my tori gets into spec tho, people leave and throw me up the line
Enjoint life
I think it's okay if you watch Youtube videos when there is 3 people in a room. If you miss your game it's on you.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
I think it's okay if you watch Youtube videos when there is 3 people in a room. If you miss your game it's on you.

thats antisocial and unpolite behavior
Enjoint life