Ranking
Original Post
[Electric]recruitment thread

AS OF RIGHT NOW ELECTRIC IS INVITE ONLY

Electric Recruitment process
If you wish to join [e] Electric, then please post a paragraph application, answering the questions below. The more detailed each answer is, the higher you chance of successfully being given a trial.
· We will need the usual (Name, age, time zone, and belt.)
· Have you been in any clans before? If so, which one(s)?
· Have you ever before been infracted or banned from Toribash?
· Tell us something about yourself which makes you stand out as an individual.
· What do you think your strengths in Toribash are? And could you help others that are not as strong in that area?
· What is your view on your forum activity?
· Why do you want to join Electric? (Please Note: Anything related to the tag or name will result in automatic rejection)
· Do you consider yourself a competitive person, and would you be interested in representing Electric in any upcoming Tournaments?

Please choose one scenario from the list below, and post your response, how you would react etc.

· You join a game, and a player is begging for TC from everyone in the room. At some point, he asks you.
· You are playing a game, and a player uses a ‘frowned upon’ move, such as shovelling etc.
· You and another player are of two different minds over a certain idea.

any application lacking the responses to the questions/scenarios will be automatically rejected.

You will need a minimum of 4/5 or 5/5 votes of ‘Yes’ from existing members of the clan.If you have more then 1 vote of no your application is rejected and you need to wait 2 weeks to reapply for the clan. After that, you will be trialled by a member of the council.
After passing the trial period (7 days), you will be placed in the ‘Newly Electrified’ Rank. You will spend a month in this rank; after the month has passed you will be reviewed again. If you pass the review then you will be placed in the ‘Electrificasists’ Rank.
Please allow up to 3 days for your application to be reviewed and voted upon.

example application

We reserve the right to deny your application with or without expressing the reason.

Ally Application
Alliance Applications are NOT to be posted in the recruitment thread, you will PM one of the 2 leaders of Electric stating the following:
· The type of Alliance you want (Single/clan)
· You reason for wanting to create an Alliance with us
· Why creating an Alliance with you will also be beneficial to us
Your request will then be discussed between the Council members, and a vote shall be cast. You will need a minimal of 2 ‘Yes’ votes for your Alliance request to be approved.
One of the 2 leaders will then reply to your PM with the outcome.
Please also allow up to 3 days for your Application to be reviewed and voted upon.

We reserve the right to deny your application with or without expressing the reason.
with all that said good luck!
Last edited by Okami; Jul 7, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
My real name is Kit Hall. I am 18 and will be 19 in July. I am a yellow belt but I just joined toribash today and will do whatever is necessary to join. I want to join because I feel like this clan could help me learn more about toribash, and I could make a lot of friends here. Unfortunately I have nothing to offer the clan but forum activity and my loyalty. I have no past clans because I have never been in one. If I had to describe myself I would say I am really outgoing and like to talk to many different people. My favorite thing to do in my spare time is make videos and comment about funny things in animated clips.
As long as you're active, that's good enough for me. You seem like a great person.
Welcome aboard if deadbite accepts you.
YES from me. <3
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by EvilKitteh View Post
My real name is Kit Hall. I am 18 and will be 19 in July. I am a yellow belt but I just joined toribash today and will do whatever is necessary to join. I want to join because I feel like this clan could help me learn more about toribash, and I could make a lot of friends here. Unfortunately I have nothing to offer the clan but forum activity and my loyalty. I have no past clans because I have never been in one. If I had to describe myself I would say I am really outgoing and like to talk to many different people. My favorite thing to do in my spare time is make videos and comment about funny things in animated clips.

my vote is yes though it isnt in the exact application format its still a borderline fabulous application
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Welcome aboard, EvilKitteh, you have been:
ACCEPTED!
App:
belt:2nd dan black belt
GMT:+1 madagascar
reason for joining:cauz this clan is cool and active
forum activity(1-10):7
past clans:back flip, brave, fallen angels
bans:none
are you awesome?:humm... Yeah
Last edited by Darkerharder; May 20, 2013 at 07:43 PM.
just a fancy signature
DarkerHarder, Don't forget you where in my clan just yesterday. Add it to your app, also Backflips was a clan you where in.
belt: blue belt
GMT: (i don't know what it means)
reason for joining: I like to join this clan because i can proof my self to be worthy of toribash
forum activity(1-10): maybe 9
past clans: None (heheh...)
bio: Nyelulu | | Saims | | Woles | | Yah Simple | | Saims Badminton | | 13Th | | 14-05-2000 | | Baris: Nyelulu | | Hobby: Drumming, Badminton | | ♥ الله ♥ | |
bans: I have none bans
are you awesome?: maybe...
-----
belt: blue belt
GMT: (i don't know what it means)
reason for joining: I like to join this clan because i can proof my self to be worthy of toribash
forum activity(1-10): maybe 9
past clans: None (heheh...)
bio: I love toribash i started playing toribash since i was 9 years old it's really fun playing toribash but sadly i have no clan thats why i'm trying to get in to this clan because i would love to play in this clan...
bans: I have none bans
are you awesome?: maybe...
Last edited by Nyelulu123; May 20, 2013 at 10:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Assasin Of The [l]
Darkerharder: App not long enough so for now NO.
Nyelulu123: App sort of short as well. Neutral
Idk if i can vote yet but:

DarkerHarder your app was too short, and lacked any effort at all. Your reason for joining is not good enoug. So you get a NOfrom me.

Nyelulu your app was short too. You said you have been playing since you were 9, but joined in 2013. So you are either an alt or still 9. I did not even understand your reason for joining. So you get a Nofrom me too.

But as i said before i dont think im allowed to vote yet