Toribash
Original Post
(Thief) Application thread

So, you want to apply for Thief, well we have some requirements
First off, you need to be a black belt to join, though there are exceptions to very very few members.
You need to make a freeform application that includes:
[] Why you chose Thief
[] Past clans (If any)
[] Where are you from
[] What can you offer Thief
[] If you have any special talents, Show them.

What will make this process smoother?
Well, the things we look for in a application, or more important an applicant
is effort, and activity, skill is good too, we don't want to let unloyal inactive members in the clan, so remember this when applying.

Also, all members have a say in who gets invited and who doesn't, if you get a no from one member don't consider yourself denied, there are still others members.

Last but not least. So you made it into Thief, well you will be placed into the bandits rank, as a trial, for 3 to 5 days to consider you.

If you have any questions about this process or about the clan itself feel free to contact me or Malfunction with questions.

Posting on our discussion thread and getting to know us will make this process easier

Best applications so far

Blacklist

Last edited by TyphoN; Jul 17, 2016 at 02:02 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hi my name is Yanis I am 16 years old I live in Algeria UTC/GMT +1 Latitude: 36° 42' North/Longitude: 3° 13' Est. I am 3nd black belt rank 192 qi 3770. I am a good player mostly in aikido greykido aikidobigdojo spar tricks parkour. I like play football, basketball, drawing, every day i draw textures for my skin. I chose Thief because this clan look very serious, hard, organise and I like that. I havepassed the test (0-3). I was in the enf ( enforce ), powpow (powe punch), fanta (Fanta). I would like to join your clan I will help all the members of the clan I will help and train the new recruits and I will help and evolve the clan. And the Thief will be the hardest clan of toribash !
Last edited by Zyns; May 13, 2016 at 06:47 PM. Reason: RECRUIT
I'm going to have to say No, your app is really short , and you dont have many posts on the forum. Feel free to apply again sometime.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

So hey, Ty, Reno.

This is pretty much my first time applying to a clan. Its quite exciting, yeah?
So, I chose Sea because
1) You all have just started.
2) I love the way that everything has been set out.
3) You're cool like that.

So, just some basics. My name is Michael. Its cool, yeah? I'm 23. I do nothing all day but sit in an office and talk shit to people around me. So much of fun xD
I'm into some serious screaming shit, got some relative amount of hair. People tell me I look like a chick. Rather insulting actually. But anywho.

Some ingame stats and all of the like. Hmmmm... I'm a black belt. Hate being ranked so I always tick the box marked unranked. xD
I'm a Black Belt. But don't let that fool you. I had an alt a while ago called Bright Skies and it would have rekt you. So any how. Fav mods are boxshu, wushu, sort of enjoy ABD and kinda delving into other sorts of areas which I generally go "Like, what the fuck"

So yeah, the only superpower I have is my mind. So deal with that.

I suppose I could bring some fun, another member and some other stuff to the clan. 0.o

So yeah. Ily both xD

Oh, wait, I almost forgot. I'm from a shitty place called Africa with a time zone of GMT +2, if that helps for an unknown reason.
Keen to hear. Peace out all (insert peace symbol)

Edit: I don't have any posts as I didn't forum before my alt. So yeah, now I'm sort of back
Last edited by Pipin101; May 10, 2016 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Updating shit
Thank you for your interest, We will discuss about your application.
Last edited by Reno; May 10, 2016 at 11:56 AM.
I say yes to your application, it has it's fair share of ups, but you need to work on your forum activity, pm me if you want to get to know things, I will see what the others think and if you make it in I will add you to our skype. Thank you for applying.
Feel free to post on this thread
Edit: Welcome Pipin101, you have been invited as a 1 week trial, stay active and post on our forums and you shouldn't have any problems.
Last edited by TyphoN; May 10, 2016 at 04:58 PM.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Thank you. (:
Time to make this official! Lets go sailing?

I felt I had to add some sort of reference xD